The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Last Post Game

By on June 28, 2009 1:15:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This is a game where we try and get the last post.

Who ever has the last post wins....

...At least until the next person posts.

And I guess it's also a thread to talk about random crap whilst aspiring to get the last post.

Bonus cookies to those who have the last post for more than an hour.

And hey, I win!

And by the way,
this is not an
original game. I've
seen it on forums where
it's had as many as 100,000 posts.

+13 Karma | 31 Replies
June 28, 2009 2:12:08 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Shouldn't this be called the last reply game as you post to create a new thread and then we reply.

I'll use my reply to also plug my latest post: a Primer for GalCiv II

If you found any of it useful then please show your appreciation in a reply (threads with many replies attract more readers) and send some good karma my way.

Mascrinthus, the last of the good Mithrilar (explained in my first link to the back-story).

June 28, 2009 2:16:12 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

this is a stupid game

and thats why i like it  

June 28, 2009 2:34:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Winner!

June 28, 2009 2:34:27 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

*considers posting "I win" and locking the thread*

June 28, 2009 2:40:29 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting kryo,

LOL.

Samurye.

June 28, 2009 2:46:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

now i win

June 28, 2009 2:50:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ORLY?

Samurye.

June 28, 2009 3:00:17 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting kryo,
Oh how nasty it'd be if someone swooped in and posted after the thread was locked. You know, that window of opportunity you told me about.

June 28, 2009 3:10:07 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

First, I win!

Second Im going to use this to advertize my post:

http://forums.sinsofasolarempire.com/357701

June 28, 2009 3:16:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i don't get it

June 28, 2009 3:31:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting kryo,

The instant I saw the name of this thread, I thought about a moderator doing that.

So, in before a bored moderator decides to have fun and win this thread.

And I might as well ask if anyone at all knows the answer to my old question here(with all seriousness I would like to know wtf that file is for, besides EvilTesla-RG's answer of course)

June 28, 2009 6:36:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

June 29, 2009 4:05:45 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Oh how nasty it'd be if someone swooped in and posted after the thread was locked.

You're forgetting the part where I can delete posts

June 29, 2009 4:13:39 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That's cheating   ban

June 29, 2009 4:59:37 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

NO BANHAMMERS!

Im posting at night so ishould be safe. no one ever posts late. It pisses me off when i stay up

June 30, 2009 7:47:51 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

But it's only the afternoon in Australia (at the time of your reply).

June 30, 2009 2:31:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Did anyone see the epic high speed chase on the news yesterday?

June 30, 2009 2:40:11 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o'-lantern with a knife in the side of its head with a note that says "You."
After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.

June 30, 2009 2:44:20 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Life is full of mysteries, consider this one of them...

July 1, 2009 1:16:48 AM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

I have a dog.

July 1, 2009 1:26:50 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I have two dogs, three cats, a snake, a rabbit, a horned toad lizzard, some fish, and a degu (chinchilla/gerbil hybrid)

July 1, 2009 2:09:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

POST!!!

Not just for making ceral anymore!

July 2, 2009 8:28:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Did you know it is illegal to critisize Islam in space unless your in the International Space Station? Let me explain, the United Nations law states that it is illegal to critisize Islam. The UN law applies in the UN building and space. But, in the ISS differant countrys law applies in thier respective parts.

July 2, 2009 9:33:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The post below me makes no sense, and the one above me is strange enough to be true.

July 2, 2009 9:51:38 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Did you know it is illegal to critisize Islam in space unless your in the International Space Station? Let me explain, the United Nations law states that it is illegal to critisize Islam. The UN law applies in the UN building and space. But, in the ISS differant countrys law applies in thier respective parts.

So Muslims can criticize Christians and Jews? How gay. I can see Achmenijad's newest rant against Jews and Israel coming fast.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000750   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.