The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

(TiP) Sharing Priests

By on June 26, 2009 12:50:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I usually play a general and as soon as I summon my level 1 priests I highlight one of them and click on my teammate usually an assassin.  This assigns the priest to him and follows him around like a lost puppy dog healing him as needed.

Hope this tip helps improve your team play.

+12 Karma | 10 Replies
June 26, 2009 1:02:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I do this as well. Normally though I'll assign my minions to an ally when I have to run back to the crystal.

June 26, 2009 1:25:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Awesome tip, I never realised that! +1 Karma for you!

June 26, 2009 4:18:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Really? They will follow them around? I've tried this before and they will go to the spot where my ally was when I move/clicked on them with the minions assigned but then stopped there and wouldn't follow.

June 26, 2009 4:23:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

They will follow where ever your ally goes if you click on them and then click on your ally

June 26, 2009 4:41:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you teleport they still come with you though?

That is really annoying, would be great if there was a switch for that.

June 26, 2009 4:50:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you teleport they will walk across the map too you

September 11, 2009 10:16:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Or... if your al teleport and would the priest still follow??? lol

September 12, 2009 2:38:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

zombie threads are everywhere lately

September 12, 2009 3:51:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes. Learn to monk split. 2 monks can't heal you twice anyway

Just make sure you click them, they will follow them around everywhere, though they are prone to tower suiciding. Also, if your tagged player gets a kill, you will typically get an assist, and your monk will also grind a small amount of XP / Gold for you. win-win. Your partner stays capped hp, can hold lanes better, better warscore... you get assists, slight xp/gold boost.

You lose nothing, really, except having to be very careful not to lose your only remaining monk...

September 12, 2009 4:04:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you use your only remaining monk, you can just resummon. No big deal.

The problem I always encountered was that the follower monk is usually quite suicidal, so you'll need to improve your micro a bit.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000235   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.