The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Michael Jackson is dead!

By on June 25, 2009 6:13:03 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I just felt that I should be the first one to tell you.

+131 Karma | 95 Replies
June 25, 2009 6:21:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He is in the hospital. There is no official word on his condition yet.

June 25, 2009 6:24:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

And why should you even care when North Korea is about to test a nuke and half the population of Iran is on strike.

June 25, 2009 6:25:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well apparently they had to revive him after the cardiac arrest. So you are probably looking at brain damage, massive heart scarring, possible coma, and most likely a downward spiral towards death.

June 25, 2009 6:28:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Oh gee. What a terrible loss to society.

June 25, 2009 6:30:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The story I just saw had the headline of "M.J rushed to hospital not breathing", but after going into the story they said he had died. Could be one of those overzealous media types jumping the gun.

June 25, 2009 6:37:01 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I've got several media links, but they're all in Swedish.

Quoting soasertsus,
And why should you even care when North Korea is about to test a nuke and half the population of Iran is on strike.
Because I support both North Korea and the state of Iran. Both are big meh's. But the death of Jackson is awesome.

June 25, 2009 6:51:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

On a sidenote:

My girlfriend spends a lot of time on Gaia. On the first page, 13 of the 15 posts on the first page are about this. It's hilarious.

June 25, 2009 7:00:43 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Because I support both North Korea and the state of Iran. Both are big meh's. But the death of Jackson is awesome.

I support the Iranian protesters too but North Korea launching a nuke! Are you mentaly unstable?

June 25, 2009 7:03:23 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting soasertsus,

I support the Iranian protesters too but North Korea launching a nuke! Are you mentaly unstable?

Someone has to push the button first. Are you for nuclear disarmament or not? The only way it happens, is everyone uses them. Just go the Kurtz way, "Drop the bomb, exterminate them all!"

Dr.Gonzo

June 25, 2009 7:05:36 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting soasertsus,
Who said I supported the protesters?

Quoting Teseer,
On a sidenote:
My girlfriend spends a lot of time on Gaia. On the first page, 13 of the 15 posts on the first page are about this. It's hilarious.
4chan invasion imminent in 3, 2, 1...

June 25, 2009 7:25:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Luckmann,
But the death of Jackson is awesome.

I think I missed something.  What's awesome about it?

June 25, 2009 7:25:27 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I enjoyed mocking MJ more than the average bear did, but this OP is just mean.

The man(entity) is dead, some unbelievably large number of people have an irrational fan relationship with him, and a much more 'reasonable' number of people doubtless depended directly on him for their jobs and/or their larger career aspirations. Let's at least wait until the Comedy Central News Hour officially opens the jackass-humour floodgates...

June 25, 2009 8:00:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

But with the Catholic chruch reigning in their priests and now this where are little boys going to go for their man love?

June 25, 2009 8:15:36 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Shiny gloved to the right hand, danced for us on the moon, sang since childhood.

I was in the Olympic stadium in Montreal on a Monday evening (17/09/84, Victory Tour) with my sister to hear him perform aside his brothers. Co-workers offered me hundreds of dollars for these tickets.

We were thrilled by a thriller and still are the world.

So beat it.

Let the party begin -- black or white.

June 25, 2009 9:28:50 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Between Farrah Fawcett and Micheal Jackson, there's just no contest in the hot white chick department.  One of em was, and one of em had a nose job every other week trying to be.

June 25, 2009 9:34:23 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Quoting psychoak,
Between Farrah Fawcett and Micheal Jackson, there's just no contest in the hot white chick department.  One of em was, and one of em had a nose job every other week trying to be.

As one of der jungen of no proper gender, that's more or less my point, even though I didn't have the balls to go into how that multi-million-selling Farah poster was the closest I ever came to having a beard.

June 25, 2009 9:35:01 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

June 25, 2009 9:55:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Ah, to be 13 again.

June 25, 2009 9:58:13 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

all about Mj. What about the charlie angle that died today as well.

June 25, 2009 10:04:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Who cares about the charlies angles anyway?!?!

June 25, 2009 10:07:57 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm not 13!  I wasn't this immature when I was 13.  Actually, I might have been more mature when I was 13...

Servious, the least you could do is call me a tasteless prick, pretending my reply doesn't exist is just mean!

June 25, 2009 10:10:07 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Charlie's angles. Heh. They were curves, if anything.

June 25, 2009 10:19:27 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Apparently twitter got owned by all the people twittering about MJ.

June 25, 2009 10:27:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

No skin color, artificial or natural, can hide from cardiac arrest

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.