The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

1.1 Offline favor resetting again

By on June 24, 2009 10:04:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

RemV

Join Date 06/2009
+4

Since patching, first offline skirmish showed all purchased items okay, second game showed no purchased items at all.  From that point on purchasing items depreciated your favor point pool but the bought item never saved again.  Haven't seen online yet.

A perpetual favor point sink.  Happens on both my computer and my flatmates.

Locked Post 10 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 24, 2009 11:43:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

for custom games online.  favor points get added up.

Bought favor items don't get saved but you get your favor points back.   So not big of a deal.  Take your time to fix.

June 25, 2009 1:46:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What do you mean "get your favor points back"? That's not my experience. Favor items bought decrease the amount permanently, but the item does not stick around like it used to before this recent patch. You have to buy it again, and again, and again - and all of a sudden no more points left.

June 25, 2009 2:33:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That isn't how it's happening for me, I keep accumulating favor points, but it isn't saving my purchases.  I have only played pantheon since the patch though, that may have something to do with it.

June 25, 2009 2:33:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Offline or online Martona?  Is it a problem for both modes then?

June 25, 2009 3:26:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I play offline tournaments these days, and I lose favor points permanently when I buy an item, but then the item is "un-bought" in the next game. Before the patch the item would stick around in a "purchased" state.

I've deleted my entire profile (the whole Demigod directory under My Games) hoping that it'd fix the problem, and of course it wiped everything out, but the problem is there with my new profile too.

June 25, 2009 3:43:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm having this problem on Pantheon since updating. I've bought the Charm of Life twice today. I don't even like the charm of life that much. (;

I can't imagine this is the intended behavior. Who is going to win 5-10 games to save up for one of the better favor items just to use it for one battle and then have to save up again?

June 25, 2009 4:59:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

exactly the same situation here.  Most annoying

June 25, 2009 8:02:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Getting the same issue in Offline too. And I know the points are dropping because I have dropped below the 20k mark. Considering I like the 2k general item for Sedna, I expect to be broke after two more offline tournaments.

June 25, 2009 8:04:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Use a different profile for offline/lan games and edit the perf file.

June 25, 2009 8:44:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time: