The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

READ THIS: Random Demigod problem

Game won't launch

By on June 24, 2009 1:52:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The staged version of Demigod had working random demigods but the release is seeming to prevent random demigods (i.e. the random demigod option) from reliably launching the game. We are talking to GPG about this presently.

+20 Karma | 8 Replies
June 24, 2009 1:56:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bummer

June 24, 2009 3:02:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hm... what exactly do you mean by "reliably launching the game"? We already successfully finished a game with a random demigod.

June 24, 2009 3:04:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There are threads saying that the game doesn't launch at all with Random demigods selected. It might've been a quick stealth fix on SD's end that didn't require another download, or maybe it just only happens sometimes.

June 24, 2009 3:08:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

In our game I was unable to start the game. Nothing happened when I pressed the Launch Game button. However, after re-ready-ing myself, it worked. But maybe I just missed that the one player who chose Random Demigod actually changed it to a specific one.

June 24, 2009 3:15:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ok.  thanks or the heads up!

June 24, 2009 8:21:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

didn't work for me either, and i was sooo eager to play my first all-random game

June 27, 2009 1:12:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Any news re: this?

June 27, 2009 5:29:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Any news on the 1.1 "improvements"?

-random not working

-crashes

-fav items are not stored

-stats not saved when hosts quits

?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000156   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.