The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Instant use skills/items cancel my current orders

By on June 22, 2009 1:16:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have noticed this earlier, but only when I started playing with oozing UB, has it become extremely gamebreaking.

When you use any skill/item that is instant, it will stop your current orders.

You are attacking a demigod, turn on the ooze, your demigod chances target and start chasing butterflies. Enemy is running, you use wand of speed to keep up, your demigod will most likely stop and attack a creep. You are running away from demigod, use wand of speed, your demigod stops and starts to attack the chasing demigod. The list is endless. (Well, not endless, but it has as many entries as there are instant abilities and situations where you might use them.)

If you are doing a melee to death, with nobody else around you, this is not such a big problem, (as you will just start autoattacking them anyway), but this type of behaviour never happens. Usually they try to run, there are other units present, or you are moving. This is a huge problem in any chase situations. (And let's face it, no demigod is known to just surrender, they all try to escape.)

Just wanted to bring this to your attention, so it will be moved up in your list of priorities.

0 Karma | 4 Replies
June 27, 2009 3:15:06 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

TOTALY SIGNED ! i´m always frustrated while playing ub and this shit happening

June 27, 2009 4:50:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Agree. I would really like this fixed.

June 27, 2009 6:04:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is extremely annoying when you try to pop Wand of Speed while running away and you stop and start attacking nearby creeps.  The obvious solution is to just spam right click but that can actually cancel the usage of the item as well.

June 27, 2009 10:26:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting FalseMyrmidon,
This is extremely annoying when you try to pop Wand of Speed while running away and you stop and start attacking nearby creeps.  The obvious solution is to just spam right click but that can actually cancel the usage of the item as well.

This

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.