The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

more social options for clans and friends

By on June 12, 2009 6:26:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don' t know whether it is submitted until today but here are my ideas to make Demigod better

1. It would be a great idea to implement some clan options inside the game. For example a chat lobby inside the game where folks can start askings for clans or new members  would be great.

2.Inside the game there is neither a chance to invite friends nor using a friends list. Folks join a game by coincident (is this the right word?)

3. The possibility to use a Clan Tag like in Call of Duty would be great. What if you want to change your clan?

Some words at the end: I apologize if my English is not the best. I really try to make myself understandable and I hope I am successful. If some of this idea are implemented into the game and I just did not find it: sry for that. If one or some of this ideas was suggested before I also apologize

Greetings

0 Karma | 0 Replies
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.