The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Suggestion - Website stats & rage quits tracking

By on June 11, 2009 7:23:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was thinking it might be nice to know of all the games I've won or lost, which ones had team members d/c or quit early to be left with an AI?

It would help me know of my losses which ones I can count as being more valid.

Thanks.

+2 Karma | 1 Reply
June 16, 2009 6:18:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Any game marked as NA does not count against you. 

Unfortunately we are not yet showing when a person has disconnected/quit, but that may be something we add soon.  We also do not currently have a way of knowing whether a person quit or was accidentally disconnected, so it's likely we may just mark them as disconnected regardless of which it is.

Bara

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.