The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Im so good i get kills after the game finishes..

By on June 5, 2009 1:36:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what is the deal with that? the game is over and we have just destroyed the citadel.

then every thing in the game continues for 5 seconds and you are still able to get kills and deaths, which infact are recorded to the final score board.

could we fix this plz?

+24 Karma | 4 Replies
June 5, 2009 1:41:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

They are recorded but do NOT factor into awards. So there is no issue, they do not effect favor points.

June 5, 2009 2:04:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hahah, dude thats just for fun.  Remember in TF2...when you win the round, and then you are able to kill the other team without them attacking you back? yup...just like that.

Its just entertaining and funny. If you notice, you deal like 3k damage per hit..and the game speed is changed to fast.

June 5, 2009 2:28:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Remember in TF2...when you win the round, and then you are able to kill the other team without them attacking you back? yup...just like that.

I loved that in DoD

June 5, 2009 2:41:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting themadmanazn,
They are recorded but do NOT factor into awards. So there is no issue, they do not effect favor points.

If they ever get the stats tracking working I can see it being an issue.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000343   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.