The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Pantheon stats, field gone missing?

By on June 4, 2009 6:54:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmmm what happened to that field rank in catagory "overall stats" and "Tournament Stats". Custom, ladder still have the rank field, but overall no longer has a field. I haven't played in a couple days and was seeing how fast I would de-rank. I went from 90 to 116 without playing, now its just blank : (.

+1 Karma | 4 Replies
June 6, 2009 2:13:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A new pantheon started two days ago, the pantheon stat only displays current pantheon I think.

June 6, 2009 3:45:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What happened to Pantheon?

I have a lot of games on my gamelist, which i never played!! 5 games yesterday, this games stucked at the connection screen, or game crashed before started and all of them are counted as a loss. I have 7 games on the list, but only played 2

all that started with last patch

June 7, 2009 3:29:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"You" did not play them because you crashed, but the game still happened. You were replaced by an AI and hence your teammate most likely faced a terrible defeat. The game counted as you "disconnecting" and it is recorded as an auto loss.

June 16, 2009 6:16:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hmmm what happened to that field rank in catagory "overall stats" and "Tournament Stats". Custom, ladder still have the rank field, but overall no longer has a field. I haven't played in a couple days and was seeing how fast I would de-rank. I went from 90 to 116 without playing, now its just blank : (.

Overall Stats now shows all stats, including custom games.  These are not ranked.  Ladder Stats show your true ranking, and only includes Skirmish and Pantheon games.

Tournament Stats do not show a rank because there are multiple tournaments, so which do we show?  Instead, click on the Tournaments tab to view your individual ranking for each tournament.

Note that this may change in the near future as Frogboy wants Custom Games to count and be ranked rather than be ignored.

Bara

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.