The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

HP/Mana Bar Displays

By on June 2, 2009 5:24:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would love to have the option to display my DG's health and mana bar with the numbers without having to mouse-over it every time. Thanks.

Come to think of it, more UI customization would be great. Chat is hard to read sometimes, and goes away too quickly. More options with the minimap would be nice too.

+4 Karma | 8 Replies
June 2, 2009 5:27:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This has been posted before (just today infact), but yes, it would be nice.

June 2, 2009 6:50:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

/seconded

and asked a billion of times by various players. By the way, it would be really great if there was a sticky where the devs explained what they think of the features asked by the community. That would avoid having 3 posts a week asking for the same thing, like to always display the mana/hp, double tap to cast on yourself, bars with your allies hp/mp and so on. The devs don't have to write 3 paragraphs on each feature, a little 'agreed, this is needed. we will eventually add this' would be enough. Well, just my 2c.

June 2, 2009 7:25:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Seconded.

(Edit: Ok, fourthed.)

June 3, 2009 2:20:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yup, an answer from GPG would be nice...

June 3, 2009 11:20:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, the graphic bars just aren't enough of a help since you never know exactly how MUCH hp/mp you have.  When I played reg for the first time, I was kinda' pissed when I couldn't get another snipe off when I still had 1/3 bar left.  lol

June 3, 2009 2:10:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ah, sorry about posting another thread about this, I glanced real quick through the forums to see if this was asked and must have the existing threads about it. It did seem a bit odd as I would have thought people would have asked for this overwhelmingly already.

It seems almost an oversight, as you'd expect testers would have suggested this in the beta phase.

June 4, 2009 2:44:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I am pretty sure it was suggested back in the beta phase...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.