The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

50% off coupon here.

By on May 29, 2009 2:07:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

DG-LRSB-YTDN-IBUK

0 Karma | 5 Replies
May 29, 2009 2:52:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I snagged it, thanks. Hopefully I don't regret this purchase...

May 29, 2009 2:54:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Mchart,

How can you regret something that costs 20 bucks after getting a gifted 50% off coupon?  If you can't afford $20 you shouldn't buy any games at all.

May 29, 2009 2:56:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hell. I just spent $12 at Subway for lunch.

May 29, 2009 3:15:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting CKorth,

Quoting Mchart,
reply 1

How can you regret something that costs 20 bucks after getting a gifted 50% off coupon?  If you can't afford $20 you shouldn't buy any games at all.

What does possible regret of a purchase have to do with not having money to do it? Hint - People who are good at saving/making money don't buy everything on a whim. It's why we have money. Even at $1 I would weigh the risks of purchasing this game considering all the negative chatter i've heard elsewhere and on these very forums. So, as I said, hopefully I didn't waste a coupon, and hopefully I don't regret a purchase. Pretty simple concept.

May 29, 2009 5:59:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm an accountant, so you are preaching to the choir on costs and savings - I am just slightly preturbed by someone who hopes something is not a waste of money when getting it for 50% off, especially given the amount of people requesting coupons and clammering for them.  I'd just like to see these go into good hands, not someone who is concerned about supporting a company with $20.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.