The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Games to send your worst enemy

By on May 29, 2009 1:58:56 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Everyone has known a friend, roommate, co-worker, etc., etc.,  who has stolen money/items, spread lies, or some other evil act.   This topic is to provide a list of terrible games you wish could be sent to the individual as a gift.   Please make any explanation of the evil act very short since long stories can drag things off-topic and/or generate arguments.  

So if you know some truly terrible games to send your worst enemy... list them here.

Here's a good one:

http://www.gamespot.com/nes/rpg/advanceddungeonsdhotl/video_player.html?id=JCcww2T_5bwPuzPX&tag=user_vids;title

+38 Karma | 14 Replies
May 29, 2009 2:13:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
May 29, 2009 2:24:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why would you spend money on someone you hate? Viruses are free just send them one of those, lol.

May 29, 2009 3:26:14 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

never say that name again.  its to horrible.

May 29, 2009 3:41:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There's a similar thread to this, but I'm far too lazy to look it up. Machine Head for the PS1. Terribly shoddy graphics, a control scheme that is not explained and was about as stable as an elephant balanced atop a teacup covered in butter. The amazingly stupid storyline, terrible AI, unclear objectives, and lack of a tutorial certainly did it no favors.

May 29, 2009 3:59:51 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Daikatana

Make sure to hype it up as well for full effect

May 29, 2009 7:39:04 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

WoW and hope they don't know how to control themselves.

May 29, 2009 7:40:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Wintersong,
ET from Atari?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial_(video_game)

Oh no... this is the one we do not speak of!!

Any time this name is posted on the internet, Atari's secret police are dispatched to silence those who know of it's existence. You've doomed us all.

May 29, 2009 9:05:02 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Any game with Star-Force  protection. "Hey buddy. Install these great games and have a nice day." Mwahaha..MWAHAHA......MHAW..HWA..HWAA...HWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

May 29, 2009 3:23:01 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Hmm, if they're forced to complete it without using walkthroughs or anything, I wanna be the guy pops up in my mind

May 29, 2009 5:15:33 PM from GalCiv II Forums GalCiv II Forums

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

'Nuff said.

May 30, 2009 9:59:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Wintersong,
ET from Atari?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_Extra-Terrestrial_(video_game)

I thought we've already established that such a horrid waste of cyber space must not be named!!!

Quoting pseudomelon,
There's a similar thread to this, but I'm far too lazy to look it up. Machine Head for the PS1. Terribly shoddy graphics, a control scheme that is not explained and was about as stable as an elephant balanced atop a teacup covered in butter. The amazingly stupid storyline, terrible AI, unclear objectives, and lack of a tutorial certainly did it no favors.

You are thinking of my thread "Regrets. Regrets. Regrets."

May 30, 2009 11:27:16 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Paris Marseilles Racing II (french inside) (here too).

Deep Water, Road Trip, Limbo of the Lost, Prison Tycoon, Camping tycoon, etc...

May 31, 2009 7:25:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MishYu,

You are thinking of my thread "Regrets. Regrets. Regrets."

Ah yes, that's it

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.