The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Exploit?

By on May 22, 2009 11:03:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Take a look at the number 1 player on dark side in this current pantheon, his name is urgoliath. He has 8 wins and 0 loses. If you look at every single game he was the only player. Is he d/cing on purpose and then reconnecting so that stat updates afterwards and screwing those other people? I'm sure this will be fixed in 1.01 or 1.1, still very lame.

+1 Karma | 1 Reply
May 22, 2009 11:14:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not sure if they fixed this, but i know if you are a host of the pantheon game earlier, you were able to eject everyone you wished before the game started.  Maybe that is how?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.