The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Birth of the Queen of Thorns

By on May 22, 2009 5:37:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You can deny it, the new Poison Ivy and QoT are one and the same... I can't tell them apart.

+70 Karma | 11 Replies
May 22, 2009 5:49:02 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I thought that was a given.

QoT has a sexier voice though.

May 22, 2009 6:10:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

reminds me of the time i went to a holloween party as a tentacle monster... Before you judge, my date was dressed up as a school girl.

May 22, 2009 6:15:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Before you judge, my date was dressed up as a school girl.
That makes it better?

May 22, 2009 8:47:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

omg talk about a serious case of rotten crotch

May 22, 2009 9:09:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Makes me think that QoT could get some ablity upgrades ... large man eating tentacle anyone.

May 22, 2009 9:45:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting KOREAslayer,
reminds me of the time i went to a holloween party as a tentacle monster... Before you judge, my date was dressed up as a school girl.

I lol'd

May 22, 2009 9:48:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting KOREAslayer,

... go on.

May 22, 2009 9:51:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's one and the same.

Sorry. English major.

May 22, 2009 11:23:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting KOREAslayer,

YOU ARE A GOD. EVERYONE, BOW TO THIS MAN!

Anyway, her face makes me think Angelina Jolie... Seems to be going around a bit. First C. Viper, now Poison Ivy's AA incarnation...

May 23, 2009 2:18:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting KOREAslayer,

!@#$%^&*()_  loool

May 23, 2009 8:47:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Master Shake,
It's one and the same.

Sorry. English major.

Good catch, I'm one myself but sometimes I can make silly slip ups when not caring about what I write.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000157   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.