The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

There are currently "X" players waiting for a match.....

By on May 21, 2009 6:53:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just got the new patch and it wont make a game at all, this is the first time ive had issues with demigod. The message keeps changing from "You are the only one waiting" to there are "3" there are "7" there are "5" etc..players waiting, but a game is never found now?

+1 Karma | 9 Replies
May 21, 2009 7:57:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've had the same thing. Pantheon and skirmish are a little bit broken by this.

May 21, 2009 8:03:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sigh, no support right after putting up a patch? I think people testing it internally were a little to tired. New journal/feedback please?

May 21, 2009 8:03:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I waited about 35 minutes then gave up.

I'm so tired of this.  I haven't commented in quite a while because I kept expecting things to get better and better, but I wish I hadn't spent my money on this game.

May 21, 2009 8:08:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i have the same problem as the rest of these fellows, whenever i attempt to join a pantheon game, for approx the past week, i sit in the "looking for game" window until i get tired and quit.

i remember when i use to be able to play this game and was pretty happy with the purchase and then the support team must have taken a vacation or stopped caring bc now this game would hardly be worth waiting the time it takes to pirate a copy let alone the money i actually paid to buy it.

May 21, 2009 8:13:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I like the game and this is my first problem with it. If you are going to randomly throw up a patch at least have a few support members checking the forums.

May 21, 2009 8:15:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Custom games are working though. Better than before.

May 21, 2009 8:30:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ya i've tried to get a game with the new update (in pantheon) and get the "There are currently x players waiting for a game"   which is a nice feature and all.  However it isn't connecting ever, i was able to connect decently well through pantheon before this update (last night).

May 21, 2009 8:57:04 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Same issue here also... first real issue ive had with this game so far

May 21, 2009 8:57:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I dont like custom games. When a patch is released it should auto kick everyone after there current game so everyone patches, is that the issue?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.