The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

THE HALL OF SHAME

By on May 20, 2009 11:16:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If you find someone in game behaving utterly horrible, feel free to take a screenshot and post it here.

+912 Karma | 1164 Replies
May 21, 2010 2:23:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was accused of cheating by a Rook I was chucking Fireballs at. He was swearing up and down that I shouldn't have enough mana to do that.

I mentioned BotS, but...I honestly forget what happened after that, lol.

May 21, 2010 2:37:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Actually RAWR, if you look at the replay 10 times in -10 speed like I did you will see me and sedna hitting him at 200 HP for a good 5 seconds!!!! Also what are you talking about for the items??? I had unbreakable, scaled, and banded, and got speed boots right before. IF YOU LOOK AT THE ITEMS, HE DID NOT HAVE BETTER ITEMS THAN ME IN FACT HE HAD NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree it is not the regen BUT IT IS HEALS OUT OF NOWHERE AND HE ADMITTED TO DOING IT IN THE PAST BUT IT CAUSING INVALID STATES. FOR SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE SO GOOD, AND IF YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND, WHY ARE YOU COMING AT THIS LIKE IM JUST AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HEAL OUT OF NOWHERE WITH NO MANA, BITE REFRESHING, NO MONKS, NO SEDNA, and 2V1!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you I know what the fuck happened and my team got fed up with it. NOT TO MENTION WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING THE WHOLE GAME STARTED MOVING AT THIS CRAZY HALF SPEED. LOOK AT THE BATTLE WITH ME AND SEDNA VERY CLOSELY AND SEE ME, WITH BETTER ITEMS, I KNOW MY FUCKING ITEMS, BEING DESTROYED in 2 SECONDS AND HIM UNSCATHED. HE had his nightwalkers but I DID TOO, and they were not the deciding factor!!!! HE SPONTANEOUSLY HEALED WITH NO BITE, AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE LEVEL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pacov, please look at the replay and don't decide befor you look that what Im saying is impossible. If it happened to you and your team you would be PISSED!!! Chemdude had invalid gamestated EVERY TIME I have every been beating him in the past!!!!.   There was no noob bullshit. 2v1 on someone level 5 with 200 HP for 5 seconds is NUTS, and look elsewhere in the game, YOU WILL SEE THE SAME SPONTANEOUS HP JUMPS AT CERTAIN POINTS. You will all feel stupid when this exploit is revealed.

ALSO CHEATING IS POSSIBLE IN DEMIGOD, IT IS A PEER TO PEER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was a cheating toolset that Stardock BUILT INTO THE GAME and Im sure a ton of other developer tools or exploits that someone interested in playing unfair games would use. LOOK AT THE FUCKING REPLAY, SERIOUSLY, LOOK AT THE HP AND SEE HIS ITEMS VS MINE!!!!! I HAD BETTER ITEMS QUICKER AND MY SPEED BOOTS I JUST GOT TO CHASE HIM UP FROM THE GOLD FLAG!!! HE HAD NOT BEEN BACK TO HIS CITADEL YET.

May 21, 2010 2:39:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh and I had BOTF too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 21, 2010 2:50:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh and I'm not the first to accuse of chemdude of cheating and this isnt the first time its happened!!! Chemdude uses exploits and then tries to post to the forums to act like he is legitamate. I ASK EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH CHEMDUDE TO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK!!! PLEASE. SUPPORT ME, PEOPLE DON'T BELIVE EVEN WITH THE REPLAYS.   EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO SKEPTIC AND THINKING ALL THE UFOS ARE SWAMP GAS!!! Cheating IS POSSIBLE and DOES EXIST and during a game IT IS EASY TO TELL!!!!

ALSO RAWRRRR, Why come to the defense of chemdude so vehemently? Why are you so insistent on defending this piece shit? Do you have something to gain or lose in the defense? What will you say when these exploits become more well known???

May 21, 2010 2:51:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OH, I forgot, Wait till v1.3 comes out then CHECK OUT THE FIX LIST!!!!! Call Stardock and ask yourself!!!!!

May 21, 2010 2:54:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You need to check your blood pressure, dude.

May 21, 2010 2:55:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

OH, I forgot, Wait till v1.3 comes out then CHECK OUT THE FIX LIST!!!!! Call Stardock and ask yourself!!!!!

May 21, 2010 3:02:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I give you a week to live. Two weeks tops.

May 21, 2010 3:02:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Teseer,

i love you teseer

you make this forum shine with giggles

May 21, 2010 3:09:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I thought I read Shingles. I don't ever want to think about those again. lol

May 21, 2010 3:14:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Teseer,
I thought I read Shingles. I don't ever want to think about those again. lol

shingles what are you on this is just confusing explain yourself teseer even if it brings up bad memorys push through the mental blocks and reveal this story to all

*waits patiently*

May 21, 2010 3:14:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Teseer,

Quoting OMG_Teseer,
I give you a week to live. Two weeks tops.

ROFLMAO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OMG Teseer, you made me laugh so hard

Seriously thanks for the good laugh

"Successful Troll is Successful"

May 21, 2010 3:17:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG-howboutnoooo,

shingles what are you on this is just confusing explain yourself teseer even if it brings up bad memorys push through the mental blocks and reveal this story to all

*waits patiently*

About three(?) weeks ago I was diagnosed with shingles. Some nasty pustules on the back of my neck that hurt like a BITCH. They're about gone now. When I read shine, I thought I read shingles and it made me shudder. 

My lymph nodes are still swollen!

May 21, 2010 3:18:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting morpheas768,

ROFLMAO

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OMG Teseer, you made me laugh so hard

Seriously thanks for the good laugh

Just calls em likes I sees em.

May 21, 2010 3:24:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Teseer,

Quoting OMG-howboutnoooo,
reply 911

*waits patiently*

About three(?) weeks ago I was diagnosed with shingles. Some nasty pustules on the back of my neck that hurt like a BITCH. They're about gone now. When I read shine, I thought I read shingles and it made me shudder. 

My lymph nodes are still swollen!

i just asked about these said shingles and now i know what they are before you even posted so oh well on with the show

May 21, 2010 5:29:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Explain this then:

TIME STAMP 9:15-9:35 Chemdude with NO SIGILS, unbreakable, banded, scaled, botf, tele scroll,  his other money he used on curr 1. Before when he made his killed HE HAD NOTHING EXCEPT MONKS!!! When I was battling him I had his EXACT item setup plus speed boots. This is where he somehow spontaneously heals. Explain this to me and I will retract my accusation.

May 21, 2010 6:10:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

9:13, 989 hp batswarmed over the corner; 9:19 we contact again, my team does not have hp flag

9:21, I BitE , up to 1799 ( had healed about 100 hp during 9:13 to 9:19)

9:23 some AA and a pounce i have 913 hp (btw i am not being hit by your tower due to my minion i fed to it), also I believe as I've suspected for a bit you might not be hitting me ( demi's often lose their targets in my experience )

9:26 I get hit by sedna and  summon/healed by monk during this time (sedna pounce) 598 hp

9:27 I Bite!, up to 600 from 100 hp and i kill sed ( i still have monks neither ere nor sedna did) I go from lvl 6 to lvl 7

9:31 gain 400 hp from monks 434 to be precise

9:34 OC kills ere and i have 272 hp

Apparently our team never had the hp flag during this battle,,, but i always had monks after 9:21 (when heals would hit at least)

May 21, 2010 6:13:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Feylight,
 ALSO RAWRRRR, Why come to the defense of chemdude so vehemently? Why are you so insistent on defending this piece shit? Do you have something to gain or lose in the defense?

Because he's an innocent man.  That's like asking why I would come to the defense of a child being abused, a girl being raped in an alley, someone getting mugged, etc.  Because it's the right thing to do.  I have nothing to gain, I'm just doing it to help protect a fellow man from the torments of others.

May 21, 2010 6:16:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bah double post ftl.

May 21, 2010 7:11:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting RAWRRRR,

Because he's an innocent man.  That's like asking why I would come to the defense of a child being abused, a girl being raped in an alley, someone getting mugged, etc.  Because it's the right thing to do.  I have nothing to gain, I'm just doing it to help protect a fellow man from the torments of others.

POOR Chemdude8!!! Being abused, raped and mugged in a forum thread, all at the same time!!!!!!!! OMG he needs a lawyer ASAP! And I can only imagine what he is going through right now....ALL THIS TORMENT!!!

LOL @ your post RAWRRRR

May 21, 2010 7:23:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I posed an apology thread to you chemdog, I'm sorry I ever accused you of cheating. You are just the superior player.

May 21, 2010 8:41:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So is posting all of these screenshots actually productive, or...?

They'll all get lost in the shuffle unless one is willing to go through 37+ pages of the thread and note who all has been accused of doing what.

May 21, 2010 9:47:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting scyldSCHEFING,
So is posting all of these screenshots actually productive, or...?

They'll all get lost in the shuffle unless one is willing to go through 37+ pages of the thread and note who all has been accused of doing what.

nah this thread is pretty much dead except for the random people who come in here now and then

oh and dont forget about morpheas hes in here for life he keeps everything going after its experation date he just loves expired goodies

ps: if you see this morph i demand you come and post in my forum addiction thread youde be the star of the show since we all know you have the biggest forum addiction of any man on this god forsaken forum

toodles

May 21, 2010 9:54:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok fuck you to quote system fuck you to....

May 22, 2010 4:26:07 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Sol,
Ok fuck you to quote system fuck you to....

I never thought I'd ever hear the F-word come out of your mouth.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.