The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How to lose in under 4 minutes!

By on May 19, 2009 4:16:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

0 Karma | 21 Replies
May 19, 2009 4:30:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

May 19, 2009 4:37:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

and you do this why?

May 19, 2009 4:37:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yikes, you might want to consider upgrading your nintendo 64.

May 19, 2009 4:39:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol you are noobs! you have to destroy enemy citadel! i cant believe this!    

ok this game has no tutorial but every human with an iq above 10 should be smart enough to not destroy their own citadel...

FAILED !    

May 19, 2009 4:46:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Delicious....citadel....

May 19, 2009 4:53:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nice someone found the hidden concede feature.

May 19, 2009 5:04:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting TheBigOne,
nice someone found the hidden concede feature.
Danke TBO, lange nicht so gelacht.

May 19, 2009 5:14:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I played a pantheon game and after my teammate suicided to towers (not intentionally) I shit talked him a bit and he decided to feed for the rest of the game. He fed 30+ kills and then when he realized I was still going to win the game because I was able to get a lot more kills because the opposition was terrible he started to hammer slam the fortresses and almost won but by then i was right clicking for too much i just charged into their base and sniped the last fortress.

Final score was 36-0 for me and he was 0-39. It was probably the best game I've played in DG to date.

May 19, 2009 5:23:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

looks like an excellent way to farm wins in Clan Wars.

May 19, 2009 5:44:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I always thought of doing this for lols but I rather win games.

May 19, 2009 5:52:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I always cringe when I see a teammate Rook use Structural Transfer on our own buildings.

May 19, 2009 6:27:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

gj bros

May 19, 2009 7:24:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Unfortunately you can't see the chat going on during the game but in my opinion it was the best part.  Shortly after the second structural transfer the other team noticed our citadel was dying and mentioned it.  We then started accusing them of cheating/hacking/exploiting.  They said it wasn't them and the game must have been bugged.  Then they tried to help us fix it by suggesting that we upgrade it's health/regen.

In the end we agreed the game was bugged and to remake after we lost.

May 19, 2009 8:27:51 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol you did this to real people

May 19, 2009 9:29:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i thought about doing this but i thouught nah it is a  STUPID IDEA    plus if u all went  as qot u  could have won quicker  u just get bramble and  uproot and keep attacking  till they die

May 19, 2009 9:38:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That is pretty good stuff.

May 19, 2009 11:19:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Best thread ever.

May 20, 2009 12:54:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i thought about doing this but i thouught nah it is a  STUPID IDEA    plus if u all went  as qot u  could have won quicker  u just get bramble and  uproot and keep attacking  till they die

That would require level 2 to get both skills and Uproot does less at first rank than structural transfer.

May 20, 2009 2:44:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My favorite part is that all the rooks actually probably got a fair amount of favor for winning Deaths, Participant, and one of them got Structures for killing his own citadel! Amusing that the favor points system considers these guys (all of whom but one had 40 points) to be "better" than some opponents I've had in hourlong games who ended up with 10 or 15 points! Pretty amusing that you can get such coveted awards as "damage" and "structures" simply by gnawing your own Citadel till it falls over. Maybe damage to your own structures (excluding Rook's summoned towers, obviously) ought to count *against* your damage total?

May 20, 2009 10:21:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My Citadel.  Nom Nom Nom

That was totally worth taking a loss for.

Special thanks goes to our oponents, who gave us advice on how to save our citidel.  Though the best course of action would have been to stop eating it.

May 20, 2009 11:06:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This video is full of win.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.