The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Wow they really want to keep there money

By on May 13, 2009 4:34:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

FallenHero

Join Date 04/2009

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Demigod. We apologize that you are not satisfied with your purchase.

Since your game was purchased at a retail location, it needs to be mailed to us for a refund. We need the entire retail box with all of its contents, your original sales receipt, and your name with address to process your return. We recommend making a copy of your sales receipt before mailing the original to us. Please mail everything to:

Stardock Corporation
ATTN: Returns Dept
15090 N Beck Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170-3770

Please write the following Return Merchandise Authorization code on your receipt:

The RMA code above is good for 15 days from the date of this email. We must receive your game within this time frame.

When we receive your game and find that everything is included and intact, we will issue a refund check for the purchase price of the game as shown on your receipt. Please allow up to 4 weeks after we receive your game for the check to reach you.

We recommend mailing the game via Parcel Post or Media Mail, whatever is the least expensive, as we cannot reimburse you for the shipping charges.

If you have any questions about this process, please let us know. Otherwise, reply to this message when you have mailed out the package so we can expect its arrival.

Regards,
Melissa
Stardock Sales Support

-----

never ever buying a game from you guys again

worst service ever

Why is the customer resposible if your the ones at fault

Locked Post 72 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
May 13, 2009 5:43:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

so your all telling me its wrong for me to expect this game to work

May 13, 2009 5:44:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sorry to hear you couldnt make it work. Why not just keep the game, not worth all the trouble to just get 40 dollars back. Then come back in a month or so and see if the new updates have fixed something for you?

Cheers

May 13, 2009 5:45:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well plz go on and flame me in my own post ty

May 13, 2009 5:45:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

!st of all your lucky to even get some of your money back. Most companies would tell you oh well.

May 13, 2009 5:46:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Fallen89,
 so your all telling me its wrong for me to expect this game to work

Holy Cow!!!! You utterly fail at making a point. Your post was about getting a refund on your retail copy of the game. Nothing whatsoever to do with gameplay and whether or not it works. You should stop now. You're just embarassing yourself more and more.

May 13, 2009 5:47:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Multianna,
Sorry to here you couldnt make it work. Why not just keep the game, not worth all the trouble to just get 40 dollars back. Then come back in a month or so and see if the new updates have fixed something for you?

Cheers

well I'm doing this already I just find it odd these people keep flaming me....is this some crazy demigod cult...seriously

May 13, 2009 5:53:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just find it odd these people keep flaming me

worst service ever

Common sense fails to prevail yet again, I guess.

May 13, 2009 5:54:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

flame war ftl

I can see the fustration that I won't join in on the insults. Please go on...

The way people are posting it feels like im attacking them or something

May 13, 2009 5:56:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Annatar11,

worst service ever

Yes and it also says this is directed to all demigod players please come here and insult me to your hearts content

May 13, 2009 5:57:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Annatar11,

worst service ever

yes it does...where does it say anywhere i want to to talk to Annatar11

this is posted in TECHNICAL SUPPORT

May 13, 2009 5:58:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Fallen89,

Quoting Multianna, reply 2Sorry to here you couldnt make it work. Why not just keep the game, not worth all the trouble to just get 40 dollars back. Then come back in a month or so and see if the new updates have fixed something for you?

Cheers

well I'm doing this already I just find it odd these people keep flaming me....is this some crazy demigod cult...seriously

There are "cults" for every game, and if you make a post about something that my seem negative in there eyes, they will be on you like a hawk

So just leave em be and go on with life, as it is too short for this kind of thing

edit:

+1 for calling him Annatar11 (eleven)

May 13, 2009 5:59:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Fallen89,

You need to see a psychiatrist.

May 13, 2009 5:59:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What?  You lost the reciept and you're unwilling/unable to pay the $3 to return it?  This seems to be more a reflection on you than anyone else.  I assume you are 12-14 range, so you're forgiven fouls like this, but you need to drop it.  And it certainly has nothing to do with tech support...

May 13, 2009 6:01:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting MeliBee,
If you have lost the receipt and/or are not willing to pay the ($2-$3) shipping cost, there is nothing more we can do for you.

Rofl fallen right from the stardock employee's mouth ... GG to you good sir. If you could read you would of read i said i came to the thread to TRY and help BUT decided NOT to because you are a 12 yr old who doens't know how a buisness works.

But all in all im done explaining how it works. Have fun crying and not getting your money back because your 12 yr old self lost the recepit and is throwing a tantrum beacuse you have to pay $2-3. Lol welcome to the real world son!

May 13, 2009 6:04:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Charvel1,

Quoting Fallen89, reply 10

You need to see a psychiatrist.

As you can see above another verbal insult. way to go

May 13, 2009 6:04:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wow, too poor to pay $2-$3 to get $40 back, how does that make sense?? You'd still be $37 better off than you are now.

May 13, 2009 6:05:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Makerz,

Quoting MeliBee, reply 21If you have lost the receipt and/or are not willing to pay the ($2-$3) shipping cost, there is nothing more we can do for you.

Rofl fallen right from the stardock employee's mouth ... GG to you good sir. If you could read you would of read i said i came to the thread to TRY and help BUT decided NOT to because you are a 12 yr old who doens't know how a buisness works.

But all in all im done explaining how it works. Have fun crying and not getting your money back because your 12 yr old self lost the recepit and is throwing a tantrum beacuse you have to pay $2-3. Lol welcome to the real world son!

o look another one

May 13, 2009 6:07:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting UhelligGudn,
Wow, too poor to pay $2-$3 to get $40 back, how does that make sense?? You'd still be $37 better off than you are now.

receipt gone

as I can see people rather interject when they don't even know everything

so what insult will you try?

May 13, 2009 6:14:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Multianna,

Quoting Fallen89, reply 6
Quoting Multianna, reply 2Sorry to here you couldnt make it work. Why not just keep the game, not worth all the trouble to just get 40 dollars back. Then come back in a month or so and see if the new updates have fixed something for you?

Cheers

There are "cults" for every game, and if you make a post about something that my seem negative in there eyes, they will be on you like a hawk

So just leave em be and go on with life, as it is too short for this kind of thing

edit:

+1 for calling him Annatar11 (eleven)

I will take your advice

May 13, 2009 6:15:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Multianna,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

I love this video..I had to watch twice the first time

May 13, 2009 6:20:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

receipt gone
Your fault.

May 13, 2009 6:21:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

rofl. Fallen is an idiot. Somebody please kill this guy? I am not going to elaborate on what others have already explained, but Stardock is definitely not the one at fault here. They are being extremely courteous to you, and you are being a total dickwad. Either do as they ask to get your money back, or shut the fuck up.

May 13, 2009 6:30:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You expect to get a full refund without a reciept? Where on earth does any store/company let you do that?

May 13, 2009 6:41:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Fallen89,
sned me money for shipping and handling and find my recpit and then take away my freedom so i cant post here

yes i find it sad i must send back this game and its useless as a rock

and also wouldn't I be playing the game if it worked instead of posting on here

So you want your money back but you don't want to give back the product? You're not returning it to the store and you want your money back. The US Postal Service has these things call shipping fee's. As you may not be aware, the US Mail, is not a free service. Small products use these things called stamps, larger ones have shipping and handling fees. It insures your product gets where it needs to in one peice.

It's useless for you and that sucks. I'm not going to speculate on your machine, your ability to port forward, or your connection. The game is useless for you, so you're going to get your money back. If you don't want to ship it, then return it to the store.

RMA numbers are time based because a person can cheat the system. Buy a game, use it until they're bored and then return it. That's the reason for the time constraints.

You lost your receipt. It happens. You have options. Did you pay by credit card or cash? If you paid by card, the store will have records of your receipt. If cash, you're out of luck. Cash is untraceable for a reason. The location you bought the game from, do they have reward points or some membership plan? If so, your receipt may be traceable.

Most of us that are ragging on you are familiar with retail and/or business processes.

Why should you get your money back without a receipt? How do they know you didn't steal the game? What's to stop you from playing once you get your money back (as the game is already installed on your computer.) These are all factors.

Quoting Spooky,
Fallen89, there seems to be something wrong with your keyboard. Your words are missing letters, capitalization and your sentences are missing punctuation and many of them start or end with "lol".

You sir, are a Hero.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000406   Page Render Time: