The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Healing post game statistic

By on May 13, 2009 1:20:32 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Firstly, i think Seela? Sila? Sedna's tiger is the cutest thing in the game. Definately keeps me picking Sedna over and over again, well other then the lack of other main healing options. Tiger so cute! I always stare at it on the character select page. /cuddle

Onto the main point: I think a Healing Done stat should be represented on the end of game stats next to Damage Done because it is an important aspect of the game. This could include healing done by the active methods: spells/abilities, items, life stealing (but not HP regen). Mostly for Sedna's healing but it can also provide stats for abilities such as Erebus' Bite or Uncleanbeast's Life Leeching stun, potions etc. 

+10 Karma | 14 Replies
May 13, 2009 1:47:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Sila rocks

Hopefully everybody is clear this thread is about the statistic and not awards - many pixels have been spilt on that subject already.

I think the healing stats would be very interesting to see - particularily if it was broken down between self healing and healing minions/other DGs. As much as rewarding healing has some problems I think at least being able to see the numbers will go a long way towards altering perceptions about the value of healing.

If it doesnt even appear on the end screen how important is it really? Im sure many players who prefer to use heal/shield/other similar abilities would appreciate seeing the numbers at the end of the game.

And I'm sure non healing/support demigods would be interested in how much hp their lifesteal, bite etc healed.

May 13, 2009 2:19:05 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

The value of healing is pretty low if your team doesn't get hurt too bad.

May 13, 2009 2:24:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

(but not HP regen)
How about the regen aura?

The value of healing is pretty low if your team doesn't get hurt too bad.
Then the enemy team isn't playing all that well.

May 13, 2009 8:01:13 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Kitkun,

(but not HP regen)How about the regen aura?

Ya i guess it would count to the statistic because it's an ability that you are levelling up for the purpose of healing yourself and others.

May 13, 2009 9:45:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Would be a useful addition to the game. 

May 13, 2009 9:50:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I agree. Sometimes I play a defensive Sedna build and at the end I get told I suck because I did below 50k damage total...

May 13, 2009 9:55:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yes please add this, and if a possible damage shielded by qot or oak....

May 13, 2009 9:57:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You know what I really want? No you don't, so I will share. I want the ability to see the stats of my team mates and enemies at the end of the match, equipment bought and citadel upgrades. I am nosey.

May 13, 2009 11:37:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Kerzain, I think that's a wonderful idea. I think showing what the enemy bought would also help reduce the "WTF did I do wrong?" feeling after losing a game where you got pummelled and couldn't nail down what was doing it. Like the first time you face someone who has bought Deathbringer (Why can't I use my abilities??? /rage). Seeing what your teammates bought might make people rage at each other a bit, but I guess that's going to happen anyway.

Now I know what you want, and I want it too.

May 13, 2009 11:26:56 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting kerzain,
You know what I really want? No you don't, so I will share. I want the ability to see the stats of my team mates and enemies at the end of the match, equipment bought and citadel upgrades. I am nosey.

Those stats would all be awesome to have, the more the better imo. Hopefully stuff like this gets implemented during 2009.

May 13, 2009 11:50:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Then ASSASSIN demigods will QQ because

"GENERALS GET PRIESTS. HOW DOES I COMPETE?"

May 14, 2009 9:24:17 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Chaosnaska,

Well Assassin's are built for more damage and usually dominate the Damage stats. The General taking a support role should also be honored on the end-game stats.

May 14, 2009 10:57:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Chaosnaska,

Shhh... don't tell them that you can kill the priests.

May 14, 2009 11:26:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Only a couple heroes can heal, I don't really see the point.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000531   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.