The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Bug] Achievements Tuesday 12th patch

By on May 13, 2009 12:49:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

After constantly having my achievements reset after every game. Something i was personally not fussed about i went to check my achievements after playing a single game in the new patch.

I have played quite a number of games prepatch (mostly as oak http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/demigods/player/25364/)

My achievements page shows i have all the achievements for oak (which i would have legitimately) however i also have most of the achievements for UB, qot and regulus.  In particular i do not have the achievement for winning 1 game on any of the 3 characters however i have the achievement for winning 25 games.

p.s. call it a sin but i have never played a single or multiplayer game as qot.

Favor is working for me so i guess its okay

+8 Karma | 7 Replies
May 13, 2009 2:36:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're not alone. I have a bunch of achievements that I shouldnt have. However, favor points are also working for me now

May 13, 2009 4:36:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ditto!

I have:

-achievements I never earned

I don't have:

-achievements I get credit for in games

-favor I earn in custom games (stuck at 705)

Help!

May 14, 2009 3:18:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Still broken as of today's (5/14) patch.

May 14, 2009 3:22:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

todays patch isnt released yet..

May 14, 2009 3:27:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ok my bad, it is. awesome

May 14, 2009 4:13:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Is GPG even aware of this particular bug?

May 15, 2009 4:19:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Seriously, fix this. I've been very patient throughout this mess of a launch, but several weeks into it, simple things like Favor and Achievements should at least be partially working. For many users, they are totally broken.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.