The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Monday update update

By on May 11, 2009 7:48:46 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

We’ve got the update staged and we’re just testing testing testing.  Sorry for the delay.  We’re not writing code, we’re just testing.

+912 Karma | 22 Replies
May 11, 2009 7:52:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Douche.

If you didn't think it when you clicked on the picture, you're not right in the head.

May 11, 2009 7:52:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"Testing." Riiiiggghhhhtttt...

May 11, 2009 7:53:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

AKA, frogboy is testing out his new Rook build, and pwning the lead QA in a hardcore deathmatch.

May 11, 2009 7:55:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cool cool, it's all good. Nice to hear it is still coming a long. Thank you!

May 11, 2009 8:01:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

awesomez, cheers for the update again!

May 11, 2009 8:02:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

...oO(he is just playing with his bees)

May 11, 2009 8:02:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hope it comes out soon...

Currently the split community is bothersome as its harder to find games during non-peak hours.

May 11, 2009 8:18:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thx for the update!! Guess I will just have to play a game while I wait.

May 11, 2009 8:26:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

thanks

May 11, 2009 9:31:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

"testing" lol.  Is that what they call it these days?

May 11, 2009 9:40:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How much favor did you have?  (J/K).  I think my favor got taken out  

May 11, 2009 10:08:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ZOMG Downloading update!

May 11, 2009 10:15:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Update live!

May 11, 2009 10:16:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Me too. what exactly is happening this update again?

May 11, 2009 10:26:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I believe its the same Beta update as on Friday but its no longer marked as a Beta.

May 11, 2009 10:34:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

fatal erro when alt tabbing .. when we can exept a patch for this?

May 12, 2009 12:11:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i have lost the ability to play in multiplayer

great job guys, nearly a month of constant bugs and issues, and with this overhyped patch the game loses all functionality

if it isnt fixed tomorrow im calling for a refund

May 12, 2009 12:21:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So now I spend even more time waiting to get onto a game than actually playing one....AND I'm starting to see unhandled exception errors which then boots me back to desktop.

Why don't you guys just shut the game down for a couple of week and FIX it. Honestly guys, take a note from Blizzard Entertainment's page and polish the games up before release, or don't release until it's done. What's happening now is worse than if you just delayed the game a couple months.

Ridiculous doesn't even begin to explain this debacle. I'm really trying to enjoy this game.....

May 12, 2009 12:38:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Nearsite00,
So now I spend even more time waiting to get onto a game than actually playing one....AND I'm starting to see unhandled exception errors which then boots me back to desktop.

Why don't you guys just shut the game down for a couple of week and FIX it. Honestly guys, take a note from Blizzard Entertainment's page and polish the games up before release, or don't release until it's done. What's happening now is worse than if you just delayed the game a couple months.

Ridiculous doesn't even begin to explain this debacle. I'm really trying to enjoy this game.....

yep

i spent 30 mins just now trying to get a game goin..with 0 games played

2 fatal errors, pantheon seems dead for everyone according to chat, and the custom games keep getting tied up by ppl who cant connect...CLEARLY the peer to peer system has failed

Im going to say blatantly that even hellgate was better than this..i was able to get online and play with hellgate whenever i wanted to

as much as i love this game, the fact that it cant be played turns me off, and the few times im able to get in theres always favor point bugs, a quitter that leaves one team with the atrocious AI that suicide runs non stop..or something really silly

May 12, 2009 1:02:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't know if it helps but make sure you forward your ports 6000-6200 for direct connection.  pantheon and custom games works for me and I think it's an improvement.  Still not bulletbroof or better than other rts games.

May 12, 2009 1:58:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just put this in another thread but will put it here. Its ports 6100 to 6200 that demigod uses, UDP protocol.

May 12, 2009 3:22:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I had the connection problems at first. What I did to fix it was to return back all the settings to default and re-enable Upnp on my router.

1) Untick the box in impulsereactoroptions.exe
2) Re-enable Upnp

The new build of Demigod doesn't really need any port-forwarding at all. My router is a 2Wire.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000640   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.