The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Do Armor debuffs stack?

If so, when and when not?

By on May 11, 2009 5:43:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Queen of Thorns' AoE, Erebus's Bite, and so forth.   If you have multiple queens does the debuff stack (Curious about this) ?   If you use both QoT's and Erebus's move does the debuff stack (find this likely).

+9 Karma | 5 Replies
May 11, 2009 6:06:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

maybe, I'll tell you for a karma

May 11, 2009 6:20:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You'll find that everything stacks in this game. Some things have a cap, but everything stacks to some degree.

May 11, 2009 7:18:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think they do. I remember a post way back showing that armor debuffs stack and it was possible to gain negative armor(not sure about this mind you). I believe the only things that don't stack are movement debuffs( past a certain amount) and stuns.

May 11, 2009 7:28:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes. Armor debuffs stack and armor can go negative. Try to never let this happen, as negative armor increases the damage you take by absurd amounts.

May 11, 2009 7:34:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I said it first, do I get a cookie?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.