The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Two Favor Items.

By on May 11, 2009 2:05:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I think we need another favor item slot to see some more variety. Make requirements like only one can be activatable and one passive, or one from the common pool and one from the assin/general pool. Instead of making a fifth hotkey slot it could also take up the f3 slot so people couldnt carry pots scrolls and trinkets.

+1 Karma | 3 Replies
May 11, 2009 2:22:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i dont think so, i like how you can only use 1. It would be too powerful otherwise.

Rook with diamon penchant and staff of renewal? 7 second towers!!!

it would probably just turn into swift anklet + something 90% of the time. totally broken.

May 11, 2009 3:12:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The fact that you can only use one makes it a more difficult decision to pick which one you're going to use.  It also adds a lot more variety in playstyles.  If people could pick two I have the feeling that there would be a lot of favor item combinations that you'd see over and over.

May 11, 2009 3:28:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I actually like the idea. The favor items could maybe need some tweaking beforehand, stat-wise though, otherwise it could be too overpowering early game if certain combos where used...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.