The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Pantheon, joining together

Hide names of those whom you have connected to if nothing else

By on May 10, 2009 1:17:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Currently there are many 'pantheon' players whom join thier 'random' team by simply connecting at the same time and having quality connections to one another...leaving and rejoining pantheon until they see thier teamate.   I have noticed this can and does create highly unbalanced matches and advise if you are playing pantheon to do the same.   While I don't currently have anyone I play with regularly....I consider this to be a flaw/bug at the moment, however it is something I suggest you take advantage of as there are no rules against it. (checked some of the highest ranked players in pantheon and many of them had 'teams' if you will.

+9 Karma | 5 Replies
May 10, 2009 10:12:17 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Once there is a larger pool of players this wont happen at all.

May 10, 2009 11:23:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was wondering if that would work.  I have 4 friends I play this with on 'custom game' but was wondering about the connecting at the same time in pantheon.  Wont this kind of joining be common place in the CLAN WARS content update anyway?  I do not consider this a bug,  I consider counting games against AI on the ratings a bug.

May 10, 2009 4:41:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Chaoticon,
Once there is a larger pool of players this wont happen at all.

By the time there is a larger pool of players there will be arranged team pantheon.

May 10, 2009 4:55:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Im looking for a teammate if anyone wants to tag along with me. Send me a PM. Im a Rook player so obviously light side....Currently second place in the Rook rankings so if anyone wants to again send me a pm.

May 13, 2009 2:15:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ya watch for the"korea" players this tourney, i suspect them of this. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.