The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Pantheon

By on May 5, 2009 6:15:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have a few questions about Pantheon. I've read the user manual but the information provided was very sparse.

The Pantheon is a persistent on-line universe in which players choose a faction
and a Demigod and then compete for favor points in order to help their faction
ascend.

What happens when a side ascends? Favor can only be gained in Pantheon matches? Does this favor gained during a Pantheon tournament carry over to the next or to skirmish/custom games? Do you have to purchase items on every Pantheon character or does your favor just pool sol you can use it between any character you chose?

+1 Karma | 6 Replies
May 5, 2009 6:34:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1) They win, and after a few days a new pantheon starts.

2) Favor can be gained in any online match, pantheon or not.

3) It is added to the same pool as skirmish/custom games favor is.

4) Once you purchase an item once, you can use it on any character without having to rebuy it.

May 5, 2009 6:45:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Liort,

I think there are 3 pools: solo play, skirmish/custom and pantheon.

May 5, 2009 6:55:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Fred_Bonaparte,

Quoting Liort, reply 1

I think there are 3 pools: solo play, skirmish/custom and pantheon.

So there are 3 different pools of achievements too because those give you favor points?

May 6, 2009 9:05:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump for more answers

May 6, 2009 9:52:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have been buying favor items and losing the favor and the next game cant use the item, anyone know why this is I have only ~150 favor now and no items usable when I started my last game.

May 6, 2009 10:01:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Smurfx,
I have been buying favor items and losing the favor and the next game cant use the item, anyone know why this is I have only ~150 favor now and no items usable when I started my last game.

Favor points are glitched at the moment - they're in the process of being fixed though I think.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000062   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.