The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Download the game?

By on May 5, 2009 5:27:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I pre-ordered this months ago. Never got anything in the mail, I don't have a link to download the game... Help?

0 Karma | 6 Replies
May 5, 2009 5:53:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

have you downloaded impulse?

http://www.impulsedriven.com/impulse_setup.exe

install, then enter the email and password you used to buy the game online.

it should then list your order and allow you to download it.

MrL

May 5, 2009 9:23:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

MrLarone is right, but if it dosn't let you do that than email stardock or visit their tech. support

http://esupport.stardock.com/

http://esupport.stardock.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view

If you do the second one, then enter the eamil and password you used to buy, and you should be able to download it... other than that, i think there's only one other possability, and thats if they sent it by mail. The mail man delivered it to the wrong house, and your neighbors that might not like you kept it (federal offence) or the mailman stole it (federal offence) lol

hope i helped!

May 5, 2009 11:58:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey if I bought the game online. Downloaded it online and it didnt work for whatever reason.

Or if say i needed to reformat my computer (which does need doing) can I use my password and email to download the game multiple times ?

Just want to know because if I had the retail version i could reinstall limitless times.

Is this the case with downloading the game?

thanks in advance

May 6, 2009 2:10:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When your serial id is resgistered to your e-mail, you can download the game for you whole life time. You can even loose your serial id, crash your computer. That doesn't matter since the fact you own the game is registred on Stardock servers

May 6, 2009 2:28:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, but DON'T do what I accedently did; change your email, totally unaware that your game(s) are "superglued" to your email.  OMG, I almost felt like a pirate had done game-identity-theft for about a year after that.

May 6, 2009 5:58:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ah ok awsome!

thank you so much for that info.

Mate and i are going to purchase it despite the connection issues.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000343   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.