The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

GameTrailers Review of Demigod

By on May 4, 2009 3:53:00 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

The latest review of Demigod is coming from GameTrailers, and they give it an 8.5!

“Despite some of the multiplayer technical issues that are still ongoing, Demigod is an absolute blast to play. Anyone complaining about the lack of a single-player campaign is clearly missing the point. Demigod is a competitive strategy game through and through. It's a solid design that holds up well after numerous matches, and the more you play, the more you discover that the waters in Demigod run very deep. Yet, DOTA vets will find it mysteriously similar, and the lack of tutorials or documentation will keep many players from plumbing its depths.”

Read the full review at Gametrailers.com.

+460 Karma | 5 Replies
May 4, 2009 4:07:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Downloading.

Edit: Love it how they used the ingame Annihilation! voice when they showed the final score

May 4, 2009 8:25:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Gametrailers is in my opinion the best site there is for finding out stuff about games. Seemed a fair one this time around.

May 4, 2009 11:16:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Heavenfall,
Gametrailers is in my opinion the best site there is for finding out stuff about games. Seemed a fair one this time around.

Quoted for Truth

GT has been my first choice on gaming videos for a while now, its simply the best.

May 5, 2009 1:45:54 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I third Gametrailers being awesome.  Their reviews are usually spot on and they have the biggest database of HD videos.  GametrailersTV is (IMO) better than X-Play.

May 5, 2009 1:46:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

good review!

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000171   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.