The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Girls playing DG?

By on May 3, 2009 1:49:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Just woundering are there girls around here?
i met 1 girl yesturday, she was the only girl i saw playing DG since i start playing it myself

I wounder, coz' CS:S had not only planty of girls but there were "girls only" clans too (Pink Clan)

anyways i find it much more intersting to play with or against girls
it makes me nicer during the game play, and when i win or loose to a girl its a whole new thrill

+4 Karma | 313 Replies
May 3, 2009 6:57:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey, try and pronounce Iddiot. It sounds funny.

May 3, 2009 7:04:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Except Demigod3k is the very worst of this community and well deserves the type of reaction he brings upon himself.  I'm curious why you're eager to defend him.

May 3, 2009 7:21:12 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

anyways i find it much more intersting to play with or against girls
it makes me nicer during the game play, and when i win or loose to a girl its a whole new thrill

May 3, 2009 7:25:02 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

my wife plays online quite often. She never types/talks though so you wyould never realize you're playing a female.

May 3, 2009 8:28:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Number 9,
Except Demigod3k is the very worst of this community and well deserves the type of reaction he brings upon himself.  I'm curious why you're eager to defend him.

Me?  I am not.  Just defending the subject he is talking about.  Half of the players on this forum act like immature idiots or "iddiots" most of the time.  I just felt the need to say what I wanted and how most of the replies were inappropriate.

May 3, 2009 8:29:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Number 9,

He's tied with agent of kharma. In terms of grammar though Demigod3k has him beat by miles.

May 3, 2009 8:35:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

because i think that women  dont need to have a thread to say WERE HERE  MAKE ROOM FOR US

gamer is for both sexs u dont need to ask for gender it is meaning less

i think if girls play this game sweet more the merrier( i think i spelt that wrong) but i dont make a big deal about it

this  link is so relivant to my point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikn1KSNoiaM

and  girls reading this post sorry if i ofended you

May 3, 2009 8:54:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Rdubya,
good thing you can't spread STDs through the interwebs

This guy has no STDs. He's a virgin.

May 3, 2009 8:54:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting si1foo,
because i think that women  dont need to have a thread to say WERE HERE  MAKE ROOM FOR US

gamer is for both sexs u dont need to ask for gender it is meaning less

i think if girls play this game sweet more the merrier( i think i spelt that wrong) but i dont make a big deal about it

this  link is so relivant to my point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikn1KSNoiaM

and  girls reading this post sorry if i ofended you

I think you mispelled everything.  Also, your video has basically nothing to do with the topic.

May 3, 2009 9:02:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

u oviously didn't watch it  because it does it proves that there is no need for  u sexuallity  in games

it is a good vid that  verymuch states my point

May 3, 2009 9:10:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I guess proof-reading your posts is a thing of the past, eh?

May 3, 2009 9:10:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No comment.

May 3, 2009 9:36:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^ to late, check out the kitten thread its much more fun

May 3, 2009 9:43:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

already have azrail and it isa shit load more fun

May 3, 2009 10:03:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My roommate is a girl who plays.  She goes under the name KayTheAlmighty.

May 3, 2009 10:08:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^ what did ur roomate do to make u mad lol. just gave her 10 stalkers, one of them being Demigod3k

May 3, 2009 10:31:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Whats a girl?

May 3, 2009 10:57:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Azrailx,
^ what did ur roomate do to make u mad lol. just gave her 10 stalkers, one of them being Demigod3k

another being  eX^           

May 3, 2009 11:08:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting si1foo,

Quoting Azrailx,
reply 16

another being  eX^           

Yeah, you're right.  Completely right.  /sarcasm.

May 3, 2009 11:16:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol u mad at the truths

May 3, 2009 11:22:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

There are plenty of girls playing, they just have man parts.  Yes some of my friends play like girls and cry after we beat them to a pulp

May 3, 2009 11:29:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Azrailx,
lol u mad at the truths

"umad"

May 3, 2009 11:42:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I can't believe this thread still lives! Can we all stop replying to this thread, let it sink into obscurity, and forget it ever happened?

*I realize by submitting this post I am perpetuating the horror I seek to undo. My apologies.

May 3, 2009 11:50:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is exactly what happens when people have to wait for multiplayer to be fixed

May 3, 2009 11:56:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

my girlfriend is the reason I don't have time to play demigod

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.