The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Undying Spirit

By on May 2, 2009 1:03:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

(The name can be changed I couldn't think of a really good one.)

Short lore: Thousands of years ago a young man fell in love with one of the most beautiful rich girl in he's village. After months of practice and preparing he was finally ready to ask for her hand in marriage. Shocked, surprised and insulted the father rejected the mans request. The man wouldn't take no for an answer and kept coming back day after day and was still rejected. The father had,had enough with the young man and made him a deal. If the young man could slain a huge mountain lion that has been stalking around the village he would agree to his request. The young man full of love and courage set out and found the lion doing battle with only a simple sword and wooden sheild he was able to defeat the lion but was injured near death. His injures wouldn't stop him from winning his prize, he crawled all the way back to the girls house. Making it to the door he could hear the voices of the father and the girl he loved laughing at how much of a fool he was and how he was surely dead and would finally leave them alone. The man lied there cursing the world, humans and most importantly this whole family he now lied dieing infront of and they didn't even know. He was found dead in the morning and the family didn't even care. The man didn't stay dead long tho he's spirit returned earning the revenge he so wanted against the family he killed them all off one by one feeling stronger as he did it. Soon the family was dead but it still wasn't enough he needed more. More time on this world, more revenge on the world and much more power.

For years he has kept going losing all sense of whoever he was when he was living turning into a darker eviler monster as his moved from person to person ruining they're lives till he killed them and moved to the next person. Still seeking more power he now seeks the ultimate power, The power of the all father.

Name: Undying Spirit

Type: Assassain

Alignment: Dark

Appearance:   (Yes it's a pokemon lol I loved those games.)

Strengths:  Moves fast, decent damage, sleep skill(stun).

Weaknesses: Low health, fairly low mana.

Abilities: (all these numbers are things I've pulled out of my head change them all you want.)

1) Ghost walk- (escape skill no goggles can see him run away.)

Turning on this skill allows Undying Spirit to phase out of the physical plane into the dead plane making him untouchable but he can't attack in this state, his movement is decreased, can't use items gained in the physical plane and it eats up mana every second it's in use.

(Less mana is used then in the invisble revenge phase state)

Level 1:  -20% movement

Level 2:  -15% movement (more mana used ofcourse)

Level 3:  -10% movement (more mana used ofcourse)

Level 4:  -5% movement (more mana used ofcourse)

2) ghostly touch-(passive)

Increase damage and attack speed

level 1-3 (Increase stuff more by level. I'm lazy right now)

3)Nightmare-

Useing his ghost powers he forces the enemy into a nightmare of his own creation putting them into a deep horrifing sleep. (It's a stun really.)

1) Stuns for a short time

2) Stuns for a a bit more time and steals 300 health

3) Stuns for more time and steals 600 health

4) Stuns for about the same and steals 900 health.

4) Invisble revenge ( Now those see invisable stuff googles in favor shop will get used.)

Undying Spirit half phases out of the physical plane making him invisble and reappears when out of mana(eats mana every second, deactivates skill or attack. If he comes out of it in an attack he does bonus damage from the shock of the enemy.

1) eats mana and if appears for an attack gets a 150 damage bonus.

2) more mana eaten and 350 attack bonus

3) more mana eaten and 650 attack bonus

4) more mana and 800 attack bonus

5) more mana, 1000 attack bonus and +5% attack speed.

5) Undying regen. (Passive)  (also yes bad name needs a new one I know.)

By channeling power from the dead plane he can use the energy to increase his own.

1-4 Increases health and mana regen more with each level. ( But no where close to allow him to stay in a phased state forever.)

6) Haunting memories

By channeling his hate for his past and horrible memories of what he's done he can leave them lingering where he is and if anyone walking into them or around them they are stunned. He also as vision of where he left them and who walked into or by them. (Think reg's mines but instead of damage it's a stun.)

1) places one stun and it stuns for 2 seconds

2) can place two stuns and stuns for 4 seconds.

3) can place three stuns and lasts for 6 seconds

Well thats my idea. Remember all these numbers can change I'm not saying it's in stone. I'm just giving a rough idea of how it would work.

+1 Karma | 8 Replies
May 2, 2009 3:24:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Haunter, I choose you!!

May 6, 2009 11:32:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol Or have him look something like that yea. Must have floating hands.

July 4, 2009 9:02:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

2 spells that do little more than make him unnatacable means hes more or less usless

July 6, 2009 11:54:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I say every new demigod idea is an opportunity to a new demigod in game... But i only have one problem with this one... An ability that allows a demigod to become invulnerable is lame enough as it is, BUT ALLOWING HIM TO MOVE *cough*oak*cough* while he's invulnerable... and an indefinite duration? Thats like erebus moving around with mist. What it needs is, MASSIVE (and i do mean massive... 5% on last level makes this skill more than desireable) like 80% slow on first level, 65% on second, 50% on third... etc. you get the point i hope, and also it would have to cancel all mana regeneration, and remove all buffs/debuffs you have on you. Ohwell... i guess theres always time for improvement though? ^^

January 16, 2010 6:41:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Over all seems great, he seems like you could counter UB with him, I love it. You should give him a DOT ability, like warping grunts into the dark plane...

February 25, 2010 10:52:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good idea, but could use some more work i think. The story is a little iffy, and his abilities are questionable, but overall i like his general idea. Now, here were my biggest problems with this guy; The story has some bothering grammar issues, but they are not major, also, try and add a more detailed story to immerse me into (was kinda boring, no offense) Also, his abilities are not exactly unique, and pretty undetailed, but some i like a lot. Invisible Revenge is OP beyond all comprehension, seeing as it does 1000 bonus damage at final level, thats epic damage. If you have a base damage of about 340 by that level, and then have 2x crit, and that ability, you can do  about 2,780 damage in a single hit, and by the time you get this final level, you could have around 500 base damage. Less damage, but more work, and it could rock.

February 25, 2010 10:59:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Special Attack: Pokeball Throw ?

February 26, 2010 9:27:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I like the idea. Specially the Ghost Walk . With lot of mana u will jsut come in battlefield in "hide mode", appears then kill ennemies haha

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.