The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Erebus Questions

By on May 1, 2009 6:42:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've been doing a little thinking about erebus builds and have a few questions

1 - Has anyone tried holding off on low level upgrades so that you can unlock multiple things when you hit the level requirement (I normally hate having to chose between regen and bigger pet swarm)

2 - Does mist form affect buildings?  Does stormbringers 10% mana jump work from mist form?  Can this be used to destroy citadels with impunity?

+3 Karma | 5 Replies
May 1, 2009 6:46:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

1 - Going halfway minions is likely not a good idea. Either full or none and if you go full minion, you have to push hard at level 1-10, killing alot of structures, so your creeps can roll through in the game after level 10.

2 - AFAIK, it doesn't

May 1, 2009 7:10:20 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Usually I get bite, more minions, better minions (can't remember the name of these two skills), bite, bat swarm, health regen. Holding off on one of the minion upgrades so you can get bat swarm and health regen at the same time is actually an interesting idea. That said, I've fallen in love with the rolly polly guys, so I don't know how much stronger it would be.

May 1, 2009 8:06:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You'd basically be trading a bit of their health and a conversion aura for quicker access to higher level powers (bat swarm and regen at the same time).

I guess I'm not sure how important the health upgrades on the rolly poly's are, once I get bat swarm I tend to use it on the creep waves a lot which refreshes your minion pool pretty quickly

May 2, 2009 4:59:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

2- i am glad you can't, being able to mist the citadel with a mana regen item would totally break the gameplay.

1- edit: tested it, in fact it works fine . That will allow funny builds

May 2, 2009 5:07:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

For number one, I always wait until the skills I want are available. I end up with extra skill points, but it means I can finish my build faster, and be deadlier that much faster. It's worth the wait, because you can save your points for the skills that matter most, instead of spending them on random skills for the sake of using your skill points when you get them.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.