The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Favor Grinding.

By on April 30, 2009 9:39:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Since (well for me at least) favor points seem to have some form of normalilty back but all my accumlated points have been taken away making me a sad oak i have started grinding favor points.

On cataract, start a 1v1 against a easy bot (in custom game online)

Set:
Grunt power -> high
starting gold -> filthy rich
war rank -> 10
DG level -> 1
spawn rate -> high
death penalty -> draconic
game speed -> high

straight away upgrade to giants, capture a flag and try to get an assit on the enemy DG.  The game usually ends in about 2mins 30secs and you get between 140-190 favor points.  The idea is to win as many of the categories as possible to maximise your favor reward...

I got enough favor to buy all the items in about 30minutes.

Grind away!

+8 Karma | 6 Replies
April 30, 2009 9:54:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I approve this only because, my points have been erased so many times... But well I usually just put myself with 2x nightmare vs easy bot and collect ~100 FP in 8-15mins, whilst watching movie or w/e.

April 30, 2009 9:58:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

have they actually fixed favor points, or have you just been getting lucky?

EDIT:  Just tried this a few times.  Started out with about 1600 favor points before any of this.  Played two games, each game I did buy a favor item.  When I began the next game I would have my favor points added on, as well as any favor points I had spent the previous game, but I would not keep any of my items.  Then my final game, my items and favor poitns were both reset.  Looks like they're still broken.

April 30, 2009 10:00:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

They have fixed the collection of favor points, however sometimes (often) the items you buy with them are not stored correctley.  I spent some time to collect favor points so i have them available to spend when my items disappear (probably sacrifice to gods).

April 30, 2009 10:50:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

They have not fixes any favor points...

I have 0 every single game i play

April 30, 2009 11:27:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This only helps you if you host games .

April 30, 2009 5:10:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Can't everyone host a 1vs1 one of them being an AI?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000157   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.