The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Rook Trailer Video

By on April 30, 2009 8:36:42 AM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums
+460 Karma | 13 Replies
April 30, 2009 9:25:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This and the unclean beast vids are kinda..uninspired.

April 30, 2009 9:37:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

To be honest, they are indeed not so inspiring. On the other hand we've pretty much seen all these abilities ingame so many times they don't rightly impress us.

April 30, 2009 10:31:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Little random and late, dontcha think?

April 30, 2009 11:10:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Phalnax811,
Little random and late, dontcha think?

I think it's for non US retail release promotion, "May 2009"

April 30, 2009 12:33:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Remember, not everyone here owns Demigod yet. 

April 30, 2009 1:31:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Island Dog,
The Heathens.

April 30, 2009 1:52:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

this video is inspiring - imagine if you had never seen Demigod gameplay, this would definately excite you.

However is spamming hamer slam 20 times really neccessary? Just looks like thats his only skill...put some towers or throw some boulder stuns

April 30, 2009 5:00:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ha yeah I know

April 30, 2009 5:03:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bah double post

April 30, 2009 7:17:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cmon guys you need better camera angles and epic battle scenes. Seems like a user could of made this video tbh. Demigod is great so sell it like it is great

April 30, 2009 8:24:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hammer slam creeps GJ n00b

April 30, 2009 9:12:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting DrFappo,
To be honest, they are indeed not so inspiring. On the other hand we've pretty much seen all these abilities ingame so many times they don't rightly impress us.

The person who made it did a pretty bad job imo.

May 1, 2009 1:19:18 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's  not telling a story or grabbing interest or anything. Even if i hadnt played the game this video wouldn't do much for me. Like i said before, it's just completely uninspired. I'd be taking a little extra time with something like this and be like what someone else said, more dynamic, better camera angles, so some diversity, some real action.....when this is all people have to go by, you wonder why people Pirate it to check it out first...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000375   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.