The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

External Pantheon Stats

Will anyone outside of the company get to use the data?

By on April 28, 2009 9:16:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I was curious and wondering if the information gathered by the Pantheon can be read on external sites?

For example, Battlefield (pick and of them) had many websites where you could check your characters stats.  Can websites dedicated to Demigod be able to retrieve data from the pantheon?

I know its early to ask.  I am developing a site decatied to Demigod (most likely alone with others) and it would be nice to somehow get this information. 

Any plans to release this data?

0 Karma | 2 Replies
April 28, 2009 9:56:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm not sure how high on Bara's priority list XML publication of the data is, but it's always possible (though annoying, granted) to write a script to scrape the data as-is and copy it to an external database. That's basically what I did for the GC2 Altmeta.

April 28, 2009 11:12:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wouldn't think it would be a priority, and I wouldn't expect it to be.  However, it would be nice to have.  Fan sites would love it.

In my opionin, it would would increase traffic to fan sites.  I do hope its on the back-burners... waiting...

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.