The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Showcase at iGames Participating Game Centers

By on April 27, 2009 3:03:03 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

iGames.org is an organization that unites gaming centers around the world.  They also help organize various events such as Showcases where new PC games that recently hit the market, are made available for people to play and get a look at the full game.  There are also multiplayer events to go along with this.

They current have a PC Game Showcase featuring the recently released Demigod.  They have a huge list of game centers that currently are featuring Demigod.

http://www.igames.org/events.asp?event=8738

Check out the list for a gaming center near you, and if you happen to attend one please let us know, and even take a pic.

+460 Karma | 3 Replies
April 27, 2009 4:08:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

By around the world, what you really mean is the only ones noted were in Canada, US or Mexico. I didn't see a single UK site nor European.

April 27, 2009 4:37:53 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Maybe he meant the important continent? I kid, I kid.

April 27, 2009 5:05:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Either that, or he's quoting their 'official' position.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000359   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.