The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[BUG] Single skirmish, level 20, neither side has bought ANY citadel upgrades

By on April 26, 2009 7:29:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ive been playing single player skirmish all day long. Been also playing with the game settings. My last match I set both grunt strength and gold income to High. I did not spend any money on citadel upgrades. Neither did my AI. Neither did the opposing AI. Not a single upgrade was ever purchased at any time. I reached level 20, most of the AIs reached about level 15, and no upgrades bought. This was a 5 vs 5 match. We drove all the way to their citadel and destroyed it after like 30 minutes of play. Basic grunts were the only npcs on either side attacking.

+1 Karma | 2 Replies
April 26, 2009 7:52:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same map, same settings except gold income set to normal and upgrades are bought properly again.

April 27, 2009 1:02:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have verified this bug again, this time though the gold income was set to normal and the opposing side was buying all their ugprades just fine, but none of my four level 20 hard AIs spent on a single citadel upgrade. It was at rank 7 and all the upgrades were still available.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.