The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

So I win a game, the Site says I lost...

Am I alone?

By on April 26, 2009 5:05:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is plain stupid,  I played last night for the first time ever, and win.  Today I play after waiting an hour to connect to people, and I win again.   I play a third time and it is domination (Flag capturing mode) and I capture EVERY flag, Then it says on the screen Darkness Wins (That is me),  I check the site 10 minutes later and It says I lost...Are you F****** kidding me?

+1 Karma | 9 Replies
April 27, 2009 12:25:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Cool.  Raging about a well known issue that's been posted already.

April 27, 2009 4:07:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

L2P

April 27, 2009 12:29:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Please be patient.  At the moment, the connection issues are trying GPG and Stardock up.  Once those are resolved, we will resolve the issues with game stats counting improperly.  Most of the issues come from disconnects and quits.  When the connection issues are corrected, that should resolve half the issues.  The other half will be when GPG implements a better system for handling quits and disconnects.

Bara

April 27, 2009 7:21:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, Im over the issue of incorrect stats on the site, i realize there is more important issues, ( Like the 2v1 I just had to play because apperantly the opponent needed an AI in the tournment.)

Edit: Ok so I just lost that 2v1 and then the next match I had a human on my team vs. just one person. 

2v1
2v1

Im waiting on my next game.

April 27, 2009 10:44:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

All went well after a while.

April 28, 2009 3:40:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm having the same problem too, but I don't see the point in bitching. I understand there are a lot of more important problems right now, and I understand both Stardock and GPG are working very hard to resolve everything. Everything will be fine given time. I'm not worried about it.

May 11, 2009 7:16:29 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What I'd like to know is if, when all these bugs are fixed, our game history and stats will be reset. According to the site I've lost twice as many games as I really have, and that's just eating away at me. I know it probably shouldn't, but eh...

May 11, 2009 7:25:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When that happens, we’ll probably release that as v1.01 and start the second epoch (stats reset, player stats reset with access to their first epoch stats in their account).

Frogboy's post, "Demigod: Monday update in the works"

May 11, 2009 7:50:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good stuff, thanks.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000328   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.