The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Skirmish

By on April 25, 2009 10:43:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As some people know, we are having some difficulties inserting users into custom games. This is being worked on.

However, the skirmish portion seems to be working well. If you are looking for MP this weekend, skirmish seems to be working.

+20 Karma | 4 Replies
April 25, 2009 10:48:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've been playing 3 on 3 custom games all day long with almost no problems at all. Whatever they did in the last patch seems to have fixed it, for me at least (and according to the little connection dialog box the large majority of people I've seen online today aren't having any problems either).

Edit: Before the latest patch I only played Skirmish because it was extremely difficult to get a custom game going but it seems fine now.

April 25, 2009 10:55:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Last night I did a few 4v4s. Took a bit of remaking/rejoining, but they worked and no one dropped. At least it seems to be moving in the right direction, they were the first games no one got dropped out of so far for me.

April 25, 2009 11:07:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i cant get skirmish to work at all, pantheon worked fine but when i join skirmish it seems it can never find suitable match

April 25, 2009 11:17:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's strange cause sometimes I will have problems going into custom games when my friend is fine and vise versa.  Just gotta try whatever works at the time and if nothing works, try playing some hard AI in single player.

Just remember to open (forward) ports 6100 & 6200 for UDP and also I believe port 6073 if you got a router.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000172   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.