The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Error: The token provided is invalid...

By on April 25, 2009 12:51:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have no idea what that means and havent seen that before ever.

Some additional info: I tried to play an online multiplayer skirmish and for a second this popped up. A split second later was another new one (see list).

@GPG and Stardock: Can you give us a short description on what some of the error messages mean, please.

And it seems the new error messages are working fine. Still no connection to other players but hopefully they help to narrow down the problem(s).

Guys, if you encounter a new error message, please post it here too, I'll make a list.

List:

1. A token provided is invalid.

2. Failed to get game info.

+46 Karma | 3 Replies
December 13, 2009 9:28:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

"The token provided is invalid"

I see this error now. What i need? Is serios error?

December 13, 2009 6:55:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What about that infamous "Success"?

December 14, 2009 11:15:08 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Please contact [email protected] about this, they may be able to help.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.