The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How to transfer install/game files to another PC?

By on April 24, 2009 4:10:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

How can I transfer the install or game files from one PC to another? I want to play it with my Account on a different PC, however, I do not want to download the whole thing again just for that.

I already tried it via the archiving function. But on the target PC it says, that the archive file was made under a different OS.

+74 Karma | 2 Replies
April 24, 2009 4:13:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, the archives are OS-specific.

Try downloading a pre-made archive from http://anywhere.impulsedriven.com

I believe that should be OS-independent. Anywhere was made for easier installation on offline PCs, so those archives don't need internet access to install from but are otherwise the same thing.

April 24, 2009 5:51:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ah ok thx!  But, ugh, I do have to download it again, once

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.