The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Router technical

Linksys WRT54G

By on April 22, 2009 11:42:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi all,

+1 Karma | 2 Replies
April 22, 2009 2:36:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's possible you have everything configured properly, but because others don't, plus some other bugs, that you will have issues.  I had decent luck a few days ago, but last night I tried for an hour and couldn't get a game going. It's going to take time for Stardock to get the issues resolved.

-HM

April 22, 2009 8:46:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What version is your router? It says on a label on the bottom of the unit.  If your unit is compatible with it, I'd recommend you install the open source Tomato firmware on the unit.  Took care of my issues with Impulse/Demigod and my old linksys WRT54G.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.