The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Stats tracking website?

By on April 20, 2009 10:22:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My stats show I've only won two games and ive won about 12 with 1 loss, did the website stop pulling queries on the 17th?

+1 Karma | 2 Replies
April 21, 2009 12:47:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, it stopped on the 17th for me too, and apparently it did for some others as well. The reports have been very few though. Hopefully the site just hasn't updated... it'd be slightly annoying to lose the data, but I suppose it'd be lost when the Pantheon changes anyways.

April 21, 2009 2:43:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same..I have played close to 10 matches now (I think 8) and havent lose yet...but the stat tracking shows me as 2-0 still.

Not a big deal as the game is a hell of a lot of fun regardless...but it'd still be nice to see how I stack up.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.