The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Defeat Unclean Beast with Regulus

I am pretty good, but I keep getting beaten by some players with Unclean Beast. What to do?

By on April 19, 2009 5:47:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Basically, how do people recommend you best take out Unclean Beast with Regulus?

+5 Karma | 12 Replies
April 19, 2009 5:52:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

run when he comes towards you til have mines built up, then use mines to mess him up. make sure to have shots too slow him down and range imo

April 19, 2009 6:00:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Mines on him, then betrayer mark, just before he spits -> he takes damage, pop angelic fury do some extr a dps while chasing, when he too close to tower, snipe him out.

April 19, 2009 6:11:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ideally have a full field of 6 mines already set up that you can retreat over.  If you have the mine ability ready to use by the time he has triggered at least 3 then toss them out into his path, that is a potential of 9 mines hitting him within less than 2 seconds.  If you have good speed and dps then you should be able to get him while he is retreating, if you can't keep up or he gets into his base then snipe.  Rinse and repeat for all future encounters.

April 19, 2009 6:25:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

A tactical nuclear strike or ion cannon. Works every time.

April 19, 2009 6:26:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As other have said shrapnel mines. Without them snipe assassinations are your only options against a smart UB.

April 19, 2009 6:32:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Aye.  Minefield/Mark/RF is capable of incredible burst damage but a good UB will have so much +HP stuff on that it won't matter.  UB is basically designed to kill Regs.

April 19, 2009 6:39:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting weeble1,
Aye.  Minefield/Mark/RF is capable of incredible burst damage but a good UB will have so much +HP stuff on that it won't matter.  UB is basically designed to kill Regs.

1200 burst from mines + regulalr attacks + 400ish from mark around level 8 would be plenty to kill him

April 19, 2009 6:52:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Poison spit, grasp, poison spit, beasital wrath, trigger bracelet of rage. problem solved.

April 19, 2009 7:15:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting woca,
1200 burst from mines + regulalr attacks + 400ish from mark around level 8 would be plenty to kill him
At level 8, sure.  At level 15, not so much.  Any decent UB will have blood of the fallen and other cheap +hp items right off the bat, and that makes a world of difference trying to kill one when it's criminally easy to get a thousand plus extra hps at level 1.

April 19, 2009 9:57:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting weeble1,

Quoting woca, reply 71200 burst from mines + regulalr attacks + 400ish from mark around level 8 would be plenty to kill himAt level 8, sure.  At level 15, not so much.  Any decent UB will have blood of the fallen and other cheap +hp items right off the bat, and that makes a world of difference trying to kill one when it's criminally easy to get a thousand plus extra hps at level 1.

at lvl 15, my reg is doing 600 damage per second with regular attacks soooo

April 19, 2009 11:34:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting weeble1,

Quoting woca, reply 71200 burst from mines + regulalr attacks + 400ish from mark around level 8 would be plenty to kill himAt level 8, sure.  At level 15, not so much.  Any decent UB will have blood of the fallen and other cheap +hp items right off the bat, and that makes a world of difference trying to kill one when it's criminally easy to get a thousand plus extra hps at level 1.

I would say that I'm a decent UB, and I don't use blood of the fallen.

online name: uobey

April 20, 2009 12:12:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Blood of the fallen is for beginner UBs, once you have enough favor the furious whatsitsname is better.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.