The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

How's everyone enjoying the game?

By on April 19, 2009 2:37:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's a pretty innovative puzzle, with subtle rules that explore the psychology of its participants and has a basis on internet technology. There's a fine line between giving up on a futile cause and having patience and perserverance in winning.

What winning strategies can you suggest?

One that I've tried if I'm the host is to open four slots. Then, I shoot for an 8 person victory, but if I can only get a 6 person victory, it's still better than nothing. Not only that, but if there are enough people trying to connect, you can easily open the other 2 slots and get the rare but rewarding 10 person victory!

Also, another thing I've learned: numbers don't mean anything. The victory is still just as good with high numbers as with low numbers, but the COLORS are what's important: everyone has to green numbers or you CAN'T win.

Do any of you have any tips for winning?

Oh right, and then when you win there's that enjoyable thingy with the shooty angel and vampire dude... but a win is so rare that you can't really count on it.

+2 Karma | 6 Replies
April 19, 2009 2:48:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I really think the endgame has potential.  Too bad only .01% of the players will ever see it.

April 19, 2009 2:52:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I laughed.

April 19, 2009 2:57:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's a pretty innovative puzzle, with subtle rules that explore the psychology of its participants and has a basis on internet technology. There's a fine line between giving up on a futile cause and having patience and perserverance in winning.

What winning strategies can you suggest?

One that I've tried if I'm the host is to open four slots. Then, I shoot for an 8 person victory, but if I can only get a 6 person victory, it's still better than nothing. Not only that, but if there are enough people trying to connect, you can easily open the other 2 slots and get the rare but rewarding 10 person victory!

Also, another thing I've learned: numbers don't mean anything. The victory is still just as good with high numbers as with low numbers, but the COLORS are what's important: everyone has to green numbers or you CAN'T win.

Do any of you have any tips for winning?

Oh right, and then when you win there's that enjoyable thingy with the shooty angel and vampire dude... but a win is so rare that you can't really count on it.

lol.

Seriously, though, if you're having trouble winning, just test equipment/skill builds and strategies in hard mode tournaments and against Nightmare AIs. If they work there, try them in real games.

April 19, 2009 5:28:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

and again:

@Vid-szhite

noob? a strategie that work's against the AI will most likly NOT work against real players because:

AI cheats so you can't compair that to real players

AI is dump

AI =/ Human

April 19, 2009 10:12:25 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ZehDon,
I laughed.

Me too.

April 19, 2009 2:34:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Im enjoying this game so much to be honest. I wasnt expecting much from this game at all, but tried it at my friedns place and loved it so had to order it right away after that!

The gameplay is top notch, the graphics are nice, teh characters are cool and have anice backstories/depth.

The only problems i had where some connection issues on friday (but its been good since then), and that there could be a few more maps maybe. Other then that its a solid 8/10 for and could move to a 9/10 if more content comes and once EVERYONE can play online (Im personally not having issues anymore with the online, but there are still some people having some issues out there with the online, so i hope that gets worked out for em).

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.