The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Session Report: Me and my boy playing a game...

suggestion could we add a session report area to forums?

By on April 18, 2009 10:29:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

As in the subtitle if a dev sees this perhaps we could add a session report area to forums for people to post links to game session reports, videos, pictures etc etc?

Anyway...just a quick bit of praise and a report on the game. I just today finally got my sons system up to speed running the game. He is is 14 btw and is a very mature kid, great gamer and straight A student for any of you smartarses lol. Anyway...I fianlyl got a new power supply and new video card in his system today (I got a very cheap deal on a Nvidia 9600 gt I believe it is, I have a ATI 4850 in my system for reference) and it runs the game great. 

So we did a few practice rounds. We finally did a round of conquest on Prison map. It was me with QoT, my son playing TB and then we had a normal AI Rook. Other team was a normal UB and then hard TB and vampire lord guy (sorry forget name right now). 

Anyway for a while it was back and forth but then the hard ai TB on other team started out leveling us and really tearing into us. I was basically running around putting brambles on everyone as much as possible to help. They actually started breaching our base first. But we held tough and kept pretty even with them on upgrades. For a good while it seemed we were always beating them back off our base.

Finally I got to about level 15 (the TB on other team was 20 already). So I had decided to go hit the left side of thier base and try to take the portal to stream guys in on base as we had cleard most the other towers out around the citadel. 

They were hitting our base hard and had our citadel down to about 85%. My son and the Rook basically stayed on defence while I took my minions and assaulted the portal. I had my anti structure ability up to 4th level along with ground spikes very high as well. We hit it hard. Just then my son is screaming over vent that our base was under heavy assault. I could see the citadel health going down. I told him to hold them off. 

I was able to turn the portal and reinforcments started streaming through. We started on thier citadel. 

We quickly were catching up and finally surpassed them. About the time I dropped thier citadel health lower then ours the UB ported back on top of us. But he was too late. We killed him and by then I had at least 9 or so of the catapult dinos with me. We hammered it into the ground. Our citadel had about 40% health left when we won.

It was a really fun game. My son ran downstairs to tell me about his actions on defense and we laughed about some of the stats. It was a great game. By the way....we played it as a network game and it has played flawless in that fashion. 

We are looking forward to playing the game much more. We really look forward to new maps and DG's as well. We also really want the disappearing favor points and achievments fixed as we hate to lose that stuff by going online. 

Anyway....Stardock and GPG....great job on a really fun game. Just figured I would share the game report with you.  

+4 Karma | 6 Replies
April 18, 2009 10:32:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Very cool to see.

April 18, 2009 10:52:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Great to hear and see! I will see you on Pantheon either as an ally or an enemy [e digicons]8(|[/e]

P.S. Man, I love this forum's smileys.

April 19, 2009 12:49:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

that sounds like a lot of fun!  i plan on playing some LAN with my roommates here this upcoming week.  can't wait til me and my kids can game together, that just sounds like bliss.

April 19, 2009 12:55:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

awesome keep up the fun

April 19, 2009 8:35:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks for comments.    

April 19, 2009 8:44:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah Erebus is hard to remember.  They should of named him Dr. Acula.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000250   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.