The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Origins: Sedna

By on April 18, 2009 1:49:14 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Voodoo Extreme has the latest Demigod Origins short story up.  This time, we look into the origins of Sedna.

There are those in a society who are humble and kind, and for whom the needs of others are considered before their own. Such was the case of the one they called Sedna. Born into humble beginnings as part of a small nomadic tribe on the furthest outskirts of civilized society, she rose to great power through her generosity.

Even as a child, Sedna showed extraordinary amounts of compassion, regularly lending a helping hand to those in need. Her desire to assist those around her increased as she herself grew stronger. She was always available to help gather food for winter well before others of her own age could do the same, and she would frequently give up her own meals for those whose needs exceeded her own.

Demigod Origins at VE3D.

+462 Karma | 6 Replies
April 18, 2009 2:23:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Huh? It's quite different from the one found here, on the Demigod Origins page.

April 18, 2009 3:57:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, thought that bit sounds like Sedna, why make different background descriptions. It makes her less unique I think... I don't know.

April 20, 2009 1:35:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So short story?

April 20, 2009 2:31:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

@Kermo - Follow the VE3D link above for the rest of the story.

Peace,

Cor

April 20, 2009 4:09:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The Origins story presented on this site caught my eye better, but to each his own.  But I was thinking; if GPG ever wants to beef up the single-player tournament any, you could insert artistic renderings and narratives of the back stories between each battle.  It wouldn't even need animation, or could be done Homeworld-style, giving us a little more reason to go on.

April 20, 2009 4:18:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Or have a cool cinematic ending instead of a short blerb and rotating around you.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.