The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Bug] Pantheon page incorrectly lists my stats.

By on April 17, 2009 4:11:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/rankings/tournament/8/player/12459/

It shows me as having played a single game for 19 minutes when in fact I have played many games (10-20) and covered far more than 19 minutes.  If you look at my game list (Micah71381) it shows many Pantheon matches and also many of the 1-minute games are actually full Pantheon matches I think (I was only doing Pantheon today except for one regular game).

+6 Karma | 13 Replies
April 17, 2009 11:33:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah on another note can we get the custom games taken out of the equaiton or put on another tab?

I think it's counting games you can't even join... which is lame.

April 18, 2009 6:05:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Same thing happens to me along with it saying that im losing games that i've won

April 19, 2009 3:48:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't take stats seriously, they are all wrong .

April 19, 2009 1:33:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

same here i have played 3 games and 3wins and my rank only have one game 1 win for 3 days maybe dont update to alls.

April 20, 2009 5:47:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bump.  I can usually see my game stats a few minutes after finishing a match.  Played a lot this weekend (all Pantheon) and none have shown up.

April 20, 2009 5:56:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Davuron,
Bump.  I can usually see my game stats a few minutes after finishing a match.  Played a lot this weekend (all Pantheon) and none have shown up.

Ditto!

April 21, 2009 12:33:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Games were not counted this weekend due to a bug. They should be counted now, so please play a few games and see if they show up in your list.

Your stats are not updated until midnight of the night you played the game.  This is to avoid hitting the server too hard with a lot of calculations for thousands of players.  Please try looking at midnight tonight to see if your stats have been updated, and keep in mind that the weekend stats were not counted.

Bara

April 22, 2009 6:09:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

my games still don't show up.....wtf? And now I have favor -500????

April 22, 2009 9:06:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is getting redicilous a week after release and it still takes me 30 minutes if i am lucky to get a game. None of my stats are recorded and i am earning no favor points. This game is basically unplayable i am highly disappointed. Time to ditch impulse and use steam.

April 22, 2009 10:48:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting suirebit,
my games still don't show up.....wtf? And now I have favor -500????

My stats show that you played a game today.  You can view your stats here: http://pantheon.demigodthegame.com/player/29073

Your name will show up in the ranks at midnight tonight.  For some reason, your previous stats were not recorded.  Have people been quitting often for you the past 2 days?

Bara

April 22, 2009 11:08:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi Bara,

Mine are still not updating as far as I can tell.  I am still getting the same log errors as yesterday.  Did they fix the security issues that didn't allow updating to pantheon, or is it a NAT error going on/something else?

[04-22-2009 10:05:56 022] CVP: ResetTimeToRefreshLogin
[04-22-2009 10:06:04 297] CVP: Post End Game Results.

Our servers are currently experiencing technical difficulties.  Please try again later.

[04-22-2009 10:06:05 085] CVP: Post Tournament Game Results.

The tournament game data does not exists.  Please check the data you are submitting to make sure it is correct.

EDIT: This is for pantheon btw.

April 23, 2009 8:11:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

My pantheon stats appear to have started to show, but they're showing that I played two games a Pantheon game, and one custom game.  On the same map and at the same time.

I've only played Pantheon games.

April 24, 2009 11:46:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting stormcrowpvp,
Hi Bara,

Mine are still not updating as far as I can tell.  I am still getting the same log errors as yesterday.  Did they fix the security issues that didn't allow updating to pantheon, or is it a NAT error going on/something else?

[04-22-2009 10:05:56 022] CVP: ResetTimeToRefreshLogin
[04-22-2009 10:06:04 297] CVP: Post End Game Results.

Our servers are currently experiencing technical difficulties.  Please try again later.

[04-22-2009 10:06:05 085] CVP: Post Tournament Game Results.

The tournament game data does not exists.  Please check the data you are submitting to make sure it is correct.

EDIT: This is for pantheon btw.

You seem to be the only one still having this issue as far as I am aware.  Let's see what we can do.  Could you email me your logs AFTER you play a game sometime today?  Be sure to email them as text files, do not past them into the message body.  I'll take a look and see if anything strikes me as odd.

Bara

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0001078   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.