The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Missing word in Sedna's description

By on April 15, 2009 3:52:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod ForumsExternal Link

Just a minor error;

A word is missing, "leopard" being the one I believe. It's missing after "gigantic":

"A growl came from the snow-fog behind her, and from it burst a gigantic . Twice the size of a bull caribou, it fell upon Koomuk, who shrieked as it clamped its jaws around his skull."

Not sure a whole new post was required to point this out.

0 Karma | 6 Replies
April 15, 2009 4:05:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Also, in the description about the Oak;

The word "been" appears twice right after one another:

"Thanos, who wore his armor and helm at all times, was rumored to have been been horribly disfigured by the centuries of battle-scars he had received in the service of the Nimoth Kings."

April 16, 2009 4:43:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol yea, the missing word.  But I don't get it, what is is wrong with that second one?

April 16, 2009 6:42:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Was that the in-game description of Sedna, or somewhere else?

We couldn't find the problem anywhere in the in-game text.

The Oak one was easy to find and fix, expect that in the next build update.

- Servo

April 16, 2009 6:48:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
April 17, 2009 6:17:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah I used the "External Link" feature in my first post. It was on the websites description of Sedna.

Good stories by the way.

*EDIT* That Oak error is still on the website though.

April 24, 2009 2:03:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh, I see you've corrected the text now.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.