The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Video from MSNBC

By on April 14, 2009 7:02:54 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

+462 Karma | 10 Replies
April 14, 2009 7:52:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the video is so sick, makes me wish there was cool cut scenes within the game (*cough* taunts *cough*).

April 14, 2009 8:14:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Weird. I really can't believe they showed that because I can just see loads of people complaining you're selling a game that promotes polytheism. Just seems like another Mars Effect deal; although, seems that this game is void of it because there's no sexual anything except possibly the Queen of Thorns being a bit revealing. If Fox News Entertainment picked it up, that'd be another issue.

April 14, 2009 10:41:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wait a minute, Saturn... did you actually seriously say that it was possible that the Queen of Thorns might be a bit revealing?  Did you honestly have a straight face while typing that? 

April 14, 2009 10:42:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i wish my game was like this.. all the cool effects haha

April 15, 2009 12:04:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting trancemode,
i wish my game was like this.. all the cool effects haha

April 15, 2009 12:16:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Saturn2888,
Weird. I really can't believe they showed that because I can just see loads of people complaining you're selling a game that promotes polytheism. Just seems like another Mars Effect deal; although, seems that this game is void of it because there's no sexual anything except possibly the Queen of Thorns being a bit revealing. If Fox News Entertainment picked it up, that'd be another issue.

Actually, yes . I guess, now that I think about it, maybe more than that.

April 15, 2009 8:03:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ohh thats why I bought this game (00:40-00:42)

April 15, 2009 10:15:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

This is pretty much the Trailer video with some talking lol....but thanks I guess:) And geez Queen of Thorns needs a bra...those vines just don't support her girls...

April 15, 2009 11:16:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol. You're gonna see Demigod mods popping up just like that soon because of that comment just watch. It'll be the funniest game tweak ever.

April 15, 2009 11:30:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol. You're gonna see Demigod mods popping up just like that soon because of that comment just watch. It'll be the funniest game tweak ever.

Haha that'd be great...but I never use mods so I wouldn't know

-Phalnax

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.