The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

a couple questions....great game!!

cinematics...etc...

By on April 14, 2009 2:17:42 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Heyas all. New player to the game just got preorder last night etc etc. I only heard ofthe game a few weeks ago. But when I heard Stardock was associated with it I bought it right away (although it appears I got charged twice so Ill have to call about that).

Anyway...been playing single player mostly as I tried to connect to multiplayer today. It appeared I was connnected with 5 other people and we were just waiting I guess for another person. After a few minutes a couple guys left so I went back to single player hehe.

Im curious on the downloaded version I beat the single player tournament on Rook. It played the sorta movie rotating around him on a column sort of thing. I thought I remembered some other movies from the teasers etc. Are those movies in game? Just curious.

Also... all the stuff related to relics, favor points etc. Is that only self containted into that one Tournament game? I mean it doesnt transfer to other tournament single player games or skirmishes etc right? Just seemed weird that I bought the speed relic early and nothing else for all 8 rounds and by the end I still didnt have enough for some of the items on the bottom of the list. (of course this might have been because of shorter mtches playing on Easy difficulty to learn the game, hehe)

Any answers appreciated. Awesome game though so far. Im really hooked on it.

+4 Karma | 2 Replies
April 14, 2009 2:36:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Your favor points do not reset, nor do the items that you have bought with favor points.

For example, those speed boots you bought with favor points in the single player will always be available to you, from now on.

April 14, 2009 8:17:14 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

We are working on the On-line Multiplayer system, should have big improvements soon.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.